1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The Student Diary :)- please share your tips :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by darkangel001, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. darkangel001

darkangel001 Full Member

Slimming World

I thought it would be a good idea to start up a student diary- so students could come and share ideas?

I am going in for my first weight in today- following the diet- I have noticed changes and I am hoping that the weight loss continues.

These are the problems I have encountered so far, and I was wondering if anyone could help:

As a student,

Going out- is often really unexpected- I absolutely love it- especially with my course I dont often have time to go out and have fun- so when I do- I know I tend to splurge. Is there any way to do this in a more controlled way?? Since being on the diet- I feel sad that I can't seem to enjoy all the food on the menu anymore- and it is becoming a chore rather than a joy?

Planning menus is hard- I was wondering if anyone had any quick and easy recipes- I have bought a food flash for lunch- but I was thinking- what could I have for those late night hours at the library?

Speaking of late nights- I know there are not good for you- but sometimes there is just not enough time in the day- so what do you do when you feel peckish during late night study?? And how does this work- towards your syns and plan??

Thank you :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.