The Summer Shredders Team

Back from weigh in, and i had a 2.5 lbs loss :)

Good luck all
WE CAN DO THIS!!!:D

No ... am 1 lb away from having my 3 stone loss :sigh:

Ok .. i got 1 lb to go and i would have lost 3 stone .. i should be happy but i have just been looking at myself in the mirror trying to decide what to wear,to pop to my sisters house, NOTHING looks good on me, i still look like a blob, i have no shape at all :cry: i have gone from a size 26 to a size 20,but i still look round, there aint even a sign of my waist, im just blobbed shaped !!!
Im 5ft 5, so not too short, i have phoned my sister and told her i wont be round (didnt tell her the real reason,that im a walking blob) i hate feeling like this, i just want a waist :sigh:

Hi all! I have had a terrible weekend so so bad. I had a fried breakfast yesterday, choc and crisps for lunch then a chippy last night, pizza crunch supper!! Weighed myself and I'm back 2 where I was last wk. really need 2 strt tracking!

Zi Ann don't worry, it will come with time this is not goin 2 happen overnight and if u want to be thin u need 2 stick with it!! Don't try on anythin that will make u feel like that, cos I go thru stages of tryin on my old thin clothes and when it doesn't fit it depresses me. It's a long process we will get there! Little by little. Stay strong, and I'm sure youre not a blob uv done fantastic already!!

I've got a hip disorder and it is ok for me but it may be hard 4 u there's loads of squats and stuff. Highly recommend it tho such a gd DVD!!

X

I think we all have days where we feel like that (generally mine are when I've gone clothes shopping) and when I get these days I reach for chocolate/crisps/biscuits etc which doesn't help
But as hard as it might be I think you need to be proud of how well you've done! Almost 3 stone is an impressive amount of weight to have lost so far and your still losing!

Could you go shopping for a new outfit that really flatters you? Whilst it might only last for a little while with you still losing it might just help

Chin up hunny x

Morning Shredders :)
Got over my blip yesterday, and didnt do too bad, did not reach for the crisps or choc like i usually do, so am pretty pleased with myself.
How did you day go?
Today i am going to my sisters, and have a good old natter :)
If you have your weigh in today ... Good Luck
and remember ....
WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

Hi girls ive had a good day today, I have 12 points left and having a light dinner so I can snack! All night lol. I use half my dailies every day for choc its the only way I function, ive had today 2 jafa cakes a curly wurly and a mini crunchie!! X

How have you got 12 points left when you've had that chocolate? I wish I did! :) looooooove chocolate!

Just tried on clothes for some weddings I'm supposed to attend in June and they are a bit tight... So feeling so depressed.. Missing my sister too.. 5 and a half weeks off plan since the time she died.. I have put on 3 lbs... 13st 8 at the mo it's my totm... I want to lost 8-10lbs in 6 weeks for my best mates wedding. I'm just so demotivated. Chocolate somehow just ends up in my mouth.. :( help! X

Evening shredders :)

Sabs .. i cant imagine what you are going through, so sorry for your loss ... huggs :) .. dont be too hard on yourself, you have had alot to deal with, and seems a really strong person, you WILL lose the weight :)

I had a total blow out today, went shopping with my sister and ate a sausage roll while walking round, then i spotted the chocolate isile, so then had a cadbury's twril, then to beat all of that, had tea at my sisters and got a take out pizza,so have totaly blown my points today, but am not really upset about it, as tomorow is another day :)

Good luck in your losses this week ... and remember ...
WE CAN DO THIS!!! :D

Morning Shredders :)
How are you today?
Well after my blow out yesterday, it is deff back to pointing today, and double Zumba for me,need to work off all yesterday's pizza lol
If your weigh in day is today ... Good luck :)
Hope you all have a great day

WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

You can get you 2-3lb loss hun when is your weigh in day? I can't imagine what your going through but it will get a little easier as time goes on. When are the weddings your going to?

Well in my dungeon at work today possibly off swimming later so that'll help (hopefully) feeling a bit demotivated but that's only because there is a pile of food in here I'm trying to ignore! Have a good day ladies x

Minnie2be, I only had fruit and yoghurt for bfast 2 points and salad for lunch which was 2 points. And the mini crunchie r 2 points. I had another one last night lol im a choc fiend! X

Hi All,

Zi-Anne kindly pointed this post out to me, please can i join :D

i havent started yet, first meeting on Thursday evening so as of Friday i will be a newbie Weight Watchers member :)

i know im going to need all the support i can get!! This is my last time of dieting now, once and for all i want to shift this weight!

Ems xxx

Welcome emma :D

Hi all, can I join please? This seems like a great thread! I'm off to America in 14 weeks! I joined Weightwatchers 7months ago and have so far lost 21lbs, but I've been awful for the past month! I'm going to start tracking again from next week to try and lose at least another 10lbs before holidays... If only it was that easy! :)

Back