The Summer Shredders Team

Welcome Leanne :D

Hey Shredders :)

Have had a good day so far, been pointing and have kept on track .. tonight i am going to have an "all day breakfast" for my tea,includeing 2 hash browns ... nom nom nom
Whats everyone else haveing?

giles86 said:
You can get you 2-3lb loss hun when is your weigh in day? I can't imagine what your going through but it will get a little easier as time goes on. When are the weddings your going to?

Well in my dungeon at work today possibly off swimming later so that'll help (hopefully) feeling a bit demotivated but that's only because there is a pile of food in here I'm trying to ignore! Have a good day ladies x

My weigh in day is Wednesday. So i need to just put my head down n get rid of my weight! Saw a mate today after 2 months and she said I had lost weight but the scales never seem to show it lol x

sabs84uk said:
My weigh in day is Wednesday. So i need to just put my head down n get rid of my weight! Saw a mate today after 2 months and she said I had lost weight but the scales never seem to show it lol x

Maybe whilst you haven't lost weight on the scales you've lost inches? I don't measure like that but know some people do could it be that? It'll all come good with the weight loss :)

Today has been challenging at work so folder and had cake means I'm using 3 weekly points today including my tea :(

Oooh Leanne...where in America are you going? I'm going to Florida 14weeks today!! :)

Welcome guys!! I had salad for dinner zi Ann. Boeing as always. I've had a cold for 2 wks now and I've lost my taste and smell completely so there's no point eating a fattening dinner it all tastes the same rite now :(

I lost 2.5lb this wk :) that's me 9st 4! Woohoo.x

Woop woop, well done sam :D

Anyone else had a weigh in this week?
This weeks Loss List so far is ...
Zi-ann ... 2.5 lbs
Sam ... 2.5 lbs

Yay well done u zi Ann too!!! I've been doin that DVD so I think that's been helpin me along a bit :) xx

Evening lovely shredders :) my weigh in tonight and I'm stunned as I lost 4 n half lb !!!! I've been good though and completely cut out night time eating. I just hope I can carry on with doing that.
Onwards and upwards ( well downwards on the scales!)
Abby x

Minnie2be said:
Oooh Leanne...where in America are you going? I'm going to Florida 14weeks today!! :)

Hi minnie! I'm going to San Francisco, Los Angeles and then on to Vegas - cant wait! Just hope I can lose a bit more weight so I'm not worrying about it all the time when in there! I've not been to Florida but it looks fab!

My diet is out the window this week as I'm eating out every day except Friday! But back in work Monday so going to get back into routine and start tracking again.

Well done to those of you who have lost this week :)

Well done Abby that's absolutely amazing!! I normally snack all nite I'm so bad 4 it so I normally don't eat proper meals cos of it :( need 2 take a leaf out ur book!! Xx

Morning Shredders :)

WOW.. well done abbey, that is an amazing loss, you must be so proud of yourself ... i think with such a good loss, you are going to be our winner this week lol
I am staying at home today, so got to catch up on all my ironing ... ugh !!!
So far this is this weeks list ...
Zi-ann ... 2.5 lbs ... loss
Sam ... 2.5 lbs ... loss
Abbey ... 4.5 lbs ... loss

Good luck to all for today and remember ... WE CAN DO THIS !! :D

wow well done everyone! such good losses!!!

going to my first group tonight at 5:45! really nervous!!! How long do the groups last for? about an hr ? xxx

emmaedes said:
wow well done everyone! such good losses!!!

going to my first group tonight at 5:45! really nervous!!! How long do the groups last for? about an hr ? xxx

Hey

Good luck for tonight! Meetings are generally about an hour the last one I went to was approx. 30mins weigh in and 30min meeting/raffle etc x

Is haveing a lovely roast dinner today, love my mid week roasts, and might even make a dumpling too, anyone else like stodgy food when the weather is nasty?

Well, todays Zumba didnt go so well, i twisted my knee .. ouch :(

Hey ladies can I join? Down 9pounds already I've been having very slow loses but I'm happy enough. I'm off somewhere on holiday in July. Present for the birthday from the other half I'd love to lose at least half stone by then.

I'm going it alone and home and would like some buddies

Cheers kimbo x

Hey Kimbo

Welcome to the team! Great about your weight loss so far! I'm doing it at home alone as well so it'll be nice to have someone else whose doing it that way!

Oh no Zi-Ann I hope it isn't anything too serious when it comes to knees I can sympathise totally!

Back