The Summer Shredders Team

I'm doing it at home myself too xxx

Ah great ladies, sometimes I just need a kick up the bum. I know how you all feel I have really bad hips! Love exercise but sometimes the pain makes it difficult

Hi everyone, can i join in too?? I am going on hols to Mexico in October (so not technically summer!!) but really need to lose as much as poss before i go so i'm not a big sweaty mess!! lol
I just joined ww online on Tuesday so haven't had a weigh in yet but fingers crossed i'll lose something this week. I want to lose about 7 stone in total so hoping i can lose about 4 of those before my holiday.

Morning Shredders :)
Welcome to the group Nikki :)

I too am doing WW on my own, and so far have found it pretty easy, as long as i point everything lol
Hope you all have a great day .. and if today is your weigh in day ... then Good Luck

Good Afternoon Lovely Ladies,

right so yesterday didnt go to plan! My dad had an operation on his Knee and came out of hospital! so i went to see him and therefore missed group BUT i was determined not to have to put it off for another week so joined online! started this morning! ordered some books, got the iphone app! am all prepared! so weigh day is next fri morn! :S

i will def need the support of this group though seen as havent got the pressure of going to group every week :)

xxxx

me 4 :)
Had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning, and so far weight is the same as what it was on monday (weigh in day) .. so i am hopeing for a loss rather than a gain this week :)

I was the same as well Zi-ann so fingers crossed I'll have a loss unlike last week!

Today I have points left over not including my active points I've earned through swimming enough for a little treat hopefully

Hope all us shredders have a good weekend.. Let's keep counting! I've been ok, had a few lindor mini eggs last night but will point them. Does everyone use their weeklies? I use all mine but then my weight loss isn't great (apart from this week)
Abbyx

Morning shredders :)
Inmydreams, i use all my weeklies on fridays as thats my "treat" night, i always have a take out, usually a chicken kebab or sweet and sour chicken, and my weight loss seems to be fine with it, but i do think it works different with people, maybe try useing some daily and see how your weight is affected then? Good luck with it :)

What is everyone up to this weekend? ... i have got my neices 18th party tonight, so i willbe trying to eat mainly fruit today,so that i can have a few party nibbles tonight, but will be sticking to diet coke,as once i have had 1 WKD Blue, i will want another one lol

Have a great weekend all :)

Yeay...-2.5lb for me this week (or in five days really) sooooo pleased!!

Ok, so my plan of trying to eat fruit only today for party has already failed, i really fancy a home made meaty pizza wrap with some home made garlic dip ... so have got the wraps out the freezer and just waiting for them to defrost lol

Minnie2be ... wow a great loss ... i think thats 3 of us who have lost 2.5lbs this week ... well done xx

I will update the losses tomorow ... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

Hi all

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

Did a shop today and stocked up on lots of WW goodies :) mainly got ready meals to have this week just cos I'm getting used to pinging things etc :) I currently am sitting at home with three bottles of hair dye slapped on my hair! :) having a pj weekend :) enjoying WW so far :)

Hope everyone's ok! And well done on the losses xxxxx

Well it's Saturday night I'm house sitting for a friend just had 7pp worth of popcorn and two shots of apple sourz to take my over into my weekly points by 4 (I still have 31 left but try not to use them)

Weigh in is Monday I realise I should stop eating/drinking but doing it out of boredom help! (I realise this is ridiculous lol)

Well it's Saturday night I'm house sitting for a friend just had 7pp worth of popcorn and two shots of apple sourz to take my over into my weekly points by 4 (I still have 31 left but try not to use them)

Weigh in is Monday I realise I should stop eating/drinking but doing it out of boredom help! (I realise this is ridiculous lol)

haha I was just about to post something extremely similar :(
Weigh in monday and Ive not only had my dinner yum yum tastty spag bol!!
I now have just ate 1: Wham Bar 2: Crunchy icecream bar 3:packet o monster munch
:break_diet: I need saving from myself!! I want junk, Ive gone 6 points over into my weeklies
Ive only 12 of them left grrrrr. Thinking ill run up and down the stairs for a bit!

kimbo k said:
haha I was just about to post something extremely similar :(
Weigh in monday and Ive not only had my dinner yum yum tastty spag bol!!
I now have just ate 1: Wham Bar 2: Crunchy icecream bar 3:packet o monster munch
:break_diet: I need saving from myself!! I want junk, Ive gone 6 points over into my weeklies
Ive only 12 of them left grrrrr. Thinking ill run up and down the stairs for a bit!

It really isn't good is it! Running up and down the stairs will def earn some activity points lol! I really don't know what it is about the weekend apart from boredom and sometimes peer pressure I mean I'm 25 that shouldn't work anymore!

hola! can I join also? I'm going to Barcelona for a week in August and want to be at target weight by then! Just finished my first week tonight and I've pointed everything that has touched my lips! I'm hungry tonight though :s

giles86 said:
It really isn't good is it! Running up and down the stairs will def earn some activity points lol! I really don't know what it is about the weekend apart from boredom and sometimes peer pressure I mean I'm 25 that shouldn't work anymore!

I know! I'm 26 and its happening boyfriend went to the shop for milk and came home with a sin bag! Its good once we can stop but I can't there's too many nice things!

Hi girls so sorry I haven't logged on I was down 3 lbs last Tuesday night haven't been doing well last few days tho

Back