The Summer Shredders Team

kimbo k said:
I know! I'm 26 and its happening boyfriend went to the shop for milk and came home with a sin bag! Its good once we can stop but I can't there's too many nice things!

I know the feeling my friend whose house and cat in looking after has left various alcohol and a box of chocolates have avoided them so far..,,

Well done on your weight loss Lenny 3lb is excellent!

Morning Shredders :)

Welcome to the team fatal :)

Well done lenny on your weight loss :)

I am soooooooooo annoyed with myself, i had good intensions all day not to drink at my neices 18th last night ... BUT i ended up haveing 3 Bulmers ciders, had a peek at the scales this morning, and i have put on 2 lbs :mad: WHEN will i learn :banghead:

Evening Shredders :)
Very quiet on here today, hope you all had a good weekend
I have decided that after my major blip yesterday, that i am going to change my weigh in days to fridays, i always have a "treat" day on fridays, that usually ends up having a take out, so i think having my weigh in day on my treat day would be better for me, i will weigh myself tomorow still, and then again on friday, ( a 5 day week for me) so then i will be a complete new week come next friday, i will be very shocked if i have lost the 2 lb i put on yesterday, so have programed my brain to expect a gain tomorow ... sigh ...

Here's too a new week ... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

zi-ann said:
Very quiet on here today, hope you all had a good weekend
I have decided that after my major blip yesterday, that i am going to change my weigh in days to fridays, i always have a "treat" day on fridays, that usually ends up having a take out, so i think having my weigh in day on my treat day would be better for me, i will weigh myself tomorow still, and then again on friday, ( a 5 day week for me) so then i will be a complete new week come next friday, i will be very shocked if i have lost the 2 lb i put on yesterday, so have programed my brain to expect a gain tomorow ... sigh ...

Here's too a new week ... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

Evening zi-ann

That is probably a good idea if you know that you usually have a treat day on a Friday, and you never know about the 2lb I know I weight myself every day but you really shouldn't so you might have settled down again by the time you weigh in?

Today has been an ok day I have 1pp left and have just had first cup of slimatee so will see if that makes a difference!

Lost 1.5lb today quite happy with that now just 7lb to go before my holiday but not too much time left!

Well done giles .. woop woop

Weighed mysef this morning, not as bad as i thought it would be, gained 0.05 (not sure how to calculate that lol) will weigh myself on friday again, as that will be my new weigh in day ... i hope to lose another stone by 2nd june, as thats when i go on holiday, do you think it can be done?

See that isn't bad at all!

I think that it would be hard work but should be doable I know I was aiming to lose about 10lb when I had roughly the same amount of time before my holiday as you have. I haven't done so well still have 7lb to lose by may 16th if I can get and stick to it seriously then hopefully I'll make it

Good luck!

Hope your day went well, and managed to stay on track ... i found today pretty easy, just went over 1 point for my tea, but will take that out of my weeklies.
I am going to see if i can lose another stone for my holiday, will do zumba every day, take the mad dog out for my daily drag around the fields, and get on my step machine, fingers crossed i can lose that stone :)

Early night for me tonight, as been up since 4.am and eyes want to sleep now lol

Remember ... WE CAN DO THIS !! :D

zi-ann said:

Hope your day went well, and managed to stay on track ... i found today pretty easy, just went over 1 point for my tea, but will take that out of my weeklies.
I am going to see if i can lose another stone for my holiday, will do zumba every day, take the mad dog out for my daily drag around the fields, and get on my step machine, fingers crossed i can lose that stone :)

Early night for me tonight, as been up since 4.am and eyes want to sleep now lol

Remember ... WE CAN DO THIS !! :D

Well done, your doin amazing! Lost another pound tonight very happy.

How do you find the motivation? Sometimes I find it so hard, i know what I want but can't seem to find the motivation

Another fine wet day here, i think i am growing webbed feet with all this rain lol

Kimbo ... to be honest ive tried so many diets over the years, (most on the dangerous side, pills, fast weigh loss etc) that i was so sick on how i looked and felt (nearly 19 stone when first started, now 16.1 stone) that i knew this time i HAD to do it the healthy way, even tho it would take me a year or so to loose all the weight ... im not the greatest exercise person, but i want to lose as much weight as possible every week (i set my self mini goals) that i find doing zumba, step machine really gets my mind foscused on the losses, yes i still have blips and i do get annoyed with myself, but rather then get depressed and comfort eat, i get back on track the day after with the excersising, my mini goal this week is too get into the 15's, so beeing 16.1 at the min,i hope to reach my goal by friday, BUT its only a 5 day week for me this week, so am keeping my fingers crossed that i still have a loss, even if its just 1 lb :)

Good luck everyone for today, keep an eye on those points :)

WE CAN DO THIS !! :D

Morning all

It's actually dry here at the moment not sure how long that'll last tho!
How you doing kimbo?

I write this sat in McDonald's car park with my diet coke and have won an instant win Big Mac! Well I have pointed all my meals for today feel stupidly organised and have two points left over so that's good I'm trying to use no weeklies at all this week got weighed today and according to my scales now 10.13 and a half woohoo!! (not counting as an actual loss till next Monday weigh in tho) but now 6lbs before I go on holiday seems slightly more doable feeling quite positive!

Where are you going zi Ann? ( sorry if I've asked that before) x

Morning giles :)
Congrats on the big mac win lol .. just what we need when were trying to loose weight lol
I am going to Weymouth for my holiday, i dont do planes anymore as scared of flying, went to the states ( florida) 22 years ago, and aint got on a plane since lol

Morning all,

really enjoying WW :)! actually am loving it, slightly obsessed about pointing things :S haha but rather be too obsessed than too relaxed :) hehe

xxxx

Had a bad Week! Scales show no gain but I'm just craving sugar constantly! Help! Yesterday was doing so well all day but ended up over my weeklies by 3 points this week cos I just needed junk.. Most of my weeklies went on junk too. Why can I not control myself? I always ruin it just before weigh in on weds I might change my wi day to Thursday or Friday? Help!!! Xx

Sabs, if you think a Friday weigh in might be more helpful then go for it! Least you can eat some weeklies over the weekend I'd you wanted to and then stick more to your daily points during the week?

Emmaeades I know what you mean about obsession I think if I mention points to one of my friends again she will kill me!

Zi ann that's sounds good about your holiday nothing wrong with not doing planes the uk has some beautiful places to visit hopefully this rain will have cleared off by then!

Well just had a meeting at work was given hot chocolate with a flake! I'm ashamed to say I drank it and had half the flake so that's taken me over and 4points out of weeklies. Think I need more willpower x

I have had a terrible weekend too girls! Back on it now though!

Where is it ur goin again giles? Turkey?

I have 2 options hot choc every day! I need chocolate in my life lol x

OMG i have re-discovered options hot chocolate again! they are sooooo delish!!! love them!!! and 4 for £1 at Tesco mmmmmmm! lol i have at least one a day!! xxx

x_sambam_x said:
I have had a terrible weekend too girls! Back on it now though!

Where is it ur goin again giles? Turkey?

I have 2 options hot choc every day! I need chocolate in my life lol x

I'm off to the Dominican republic :)

Wish I'd had to option of options hot chocolate! Today is going from good to bad to worse day from hell at work and just had a refresher bar because I felt I needed something grrr

Today has gone really well, went shopping earlier and didnt have no sneaky sausage rolls, like i normally do while walking round, came home and made shepards pie for my daughter, and i had a WW lasange with some chips and a pitta garlic bread,and a apricot yogurt, and really enjoyed it :) ... i got 2 points left for today, so i am going to have a WW hot choccie, and maybe another one before bed .. i brought the WW caramel hot choccie today, so going to see what that tastes like :)

Hope you all have had a good day, and a good day of pointing

Well done on all the losses :) unfortunately the same cant be said for me: another 2lb on so that's 4lb gain over my 2week Easter Hols... Woops! Have planned all my meals this week though and am determined to lose it, plus more! Fingers crossed :) x

Back