The Summer Shredders Team

Morning Shredders :)
Its a nasty day here today, rain and wind, so thought i would make a lovely warming beef stew with dumplings for tonights tea :)
Had another peek at the scales this morning (i shouldnt really) and ive lost another 0.05, so that makes me 16 stone excatly and have lost 2 lbs since my blip on saturday night, i soooo want to get into the 15's by friday, hope i can do it :)

Last night i started my WW Recipe file, i am writeing down all the recipes that i like from the WW site and other weight loss web pages, i cant wait to try them out.

Hope you all have a good day :)

Lost half a pound but still disappointed. I really need some self control this week. Gonna start again from Friday although am still pointing today and tomorrow. But maybe a fresh start and a fresh weigh in day is just what I need to kick me up the backside. 13 is really unlucky for me.. :( xx

sabs84uk said:
Lost half a pound but still disappointed. I really need some self control this week. Gonna start again from Friday although am still pointing today and tomorrow. But maybe a fresh start and a fresh weigh in day is just what I need to kick me up the backside. 13 is really unlucky for me.. :( xx

Hey Sabs
Well done in the loss better then a gain! But a new weigh in day might be the answer take Friday as day one again, I hope your ok tho x

As for me well for someone that wasn't using any weeklies I ended up using 10 yesterday as a response to stress but back on track today!

Put on almost 2lb!! Knew it though after the wknd I've had. Back on track today!

So snap Leanne lol.

Well done sabs any loss is good! Xx

Well I've gone 4pp into my weeklies and I'm watching the apprentice so craving chocolate for that and wine because of a terrible day at work seriously think at times I need a new job

At least I'm not the only one then Sam! Never mind - as long as we're back on track now :) I've been good today but this is the first week I'm trying the reduced points from 29 to 26 ... I'm finding it quite difficult, it's surprising what a difference those extra 3 pp makes!

Evening Shredders :)
Sam and Leanne .. dont worry over your gains, we all have them time to time, i also put on 2lbs over the weekend, but got back on track :)

I went over my points today by 2, decided to have an extra dumpling with my beef stew tonight, and now having a cadburys highlights hot choccie, really wanted a choccie fix ... sometimes these things need to be done :)

I know Leanne its so hard only having 26 points. I think I've went over by about 7 at least! I keep nibbling at things :( choc from leftover easter eggs a wee cream cracker here n there! It's set 2 get worse oh and I are thinkin of opening a takeaway cafe lol! X

Make it a WW take away :) ... ill be a customer lol

Well this morning wasnt great start .. takes dog over the fields, which are now more like swamps, and my wellies split, so there i am with a lovely wet, soggy foot takeing the dog for his run lol .. the joys of beeing a dog owner :)

I just made the most amazing discovery! Walls mini twister ice creams are only 1pp ! Great if u need an ice cream fix or a sugary fix.. Had some in the freezer and they cured my after meal sugar cravings... Anyway was just sharing xx

sabs84uk said:
I just made the most amazing discovery! Walls mini twister ice creams are only 1pp ! Great if u need an ice cream fix or a sugary fix.. Had some in the freezer and they cured my after meal sugar cravings... Anyway was just sharing xx

Thanks sabs!
On my way home tonight I'm going to stock up in those would never have thought they were so low!

Hope you've dried out a bit Zi ann! I miss having my dog, what kind do you have?

Had a chippy lunch today at work but dont think that 6pp for half a portion of chips was too bad unless my app is lying to me

Giles ...i have a 15month siberian husky :)

He is quite the looker, i get people asking if he is a Timber wolf lol
Here he is .. his name is Kotori .. pic is a bit small, click on it to make it bigger :)
ko and sleepover.JPG

Yeh I have 1 a day sabs absolutely love them!! :) they're great x

Wahoooooo first weigh day and lost 5.5lbs! It's Friday, lost 5.5lbs, finish work at 1, pick up new car, exchange contracts on the apartment AND out for dinner with my lovely man.....could today get any better?! Xxxxx

emmaedes said:
Wahoooooo first weigh day and lost 5.5lbs! It's Friday, lost 5.5lbs, finish work at 1, pick up new car, exchange contracts on the apartment AND out for dinner with my lovely man.....could today get any better?! Xxxxx

Well done that's a great loss!!
Sounds like you have a very busy day planned enjoy x

WOW.. well done emma, that is a great loss :)
My new weigh day is today, and ive lost 2 lbs in 5 days ... so am pretty pleased about that .. and also i am now back in the 15's ... woop woop
Have a great day all ... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

Back