The Summer Shredders Team

thank you all!! well done everyone on your losses :) xxxxx

Evening Shredders :)

Hope you all have had a good day, and are ready for the weekend :)
I had my treat night tonight .. sweet and sour chicken .. yum, am now going to have a lovely WW hot choccie :)

Wahoooooo first weigh day and lost 5.5lbs! It's Friday, lost 5.5lbs, finish work at 1, pick up new car, exchange contracts on the apartment AND out for dinner with my lovely man.....could today get any better?! Xxxxx

That is absolutely amazing so so so well done!!!!! x

Morning Shredders :)

Another wet day ... i am sooooooo sick of all this rain :(
Not got much planned for today or the weekend, later i am going to try a new recipe, southern fried chicken, but done in the oven .. hopefully it will be yummy :)

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

-2lb this week! 4.5lb in 12 days xx

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join? I could really do with joining a group like this! I'm going to Vegas end of Aug and woul love to lose a few stone by then.

Leanne - I did your trip last year and it was amazing, so amazing i'm going back, but this time I want to go back skinny!

I started ww last wk. Weigh in is on wednesdays, lost 6lbs on my first wk but struggling this week! Pigged out in the cinema last night so off do a few laps of the swimming pool now!

Zi-ann I loved the way you were tracking everyones weight loss, I think its a good way to keep everyone motivated!

Evening shredders:) well done to all who lost this week, I stayed the same... Which is fine with my 4n half last week. I didn't expect to loose, but didn't put on which is ok. I've upped my exercise this week- started the couch to 5k and done 2 runs so far. It's not easy but I'm enjoying it more than the gym.
Let's keep shredding the lb's off !!!!!
Abby x

Morning Shredders :)
What a nasty day out there, wind and rain, where did the sun go? :(

Welcome Marilyn :

Good job on all the losses this week, i will update the list a bit later.

Have a good sunday :)

Hi everyone - well I used 20 points on alcohol yesterday. I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist so I did my best food wise, even packed a salad with me so I wouldn't be tempted by some late night munching! Went to the gym this morning so hoping I undid some damage!

It's absolutely freezing out so the rest of the day will be spent inside on the couch most likely! Hope everyone is using the cold weather to imagine their summer holidays with a few pound down!

Mx

Evening Shredders :)
Hope you all have had a good sunday .. mine was very lazy, havent done much at all today, just tried doing some zumba, but knee is still playing up :(
Here is last weeks team losses, if i have missed anyone, then just let me know :)
Zi-ann ... 2 lbs
giles ... 1.5 lbs
Sabs ... 1/2 lb
emma ... 5.5 lbs
roxie ... 3 lbs
minnie ... 2 lbs
Weeks winner is emma ... well done .. woop woop

Evening zi-Ann! My weigh in is tues so il update as soon as I know - lets hope it's good news! I've been very good and only used 20 of my weeklies plus I went swimming today. I'll be very annoyed if I don't lose at least 2lb haha x

Evening all!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend? Mine has been mixed no idea what my Saturday points were had lunch at tgi Fridays and they had no nutritional information and neither did there website so pretty much estimated all my daily pp and most of my weeklies (we shared several starters between 7 but best to be over cautious right?)

Today I have gone 1pp over thanks to some chocolate eating due to pain weigh in tomorrow a little nervous that I might not have lost :(

You missed me.... But I didn't loose anyway!!! I've been snacking too much this weekend :( but on a positive I've done 2 runs on the couch to 5k and going again tommorow. Have a good week all
Abby x

Morning all!

Well I've lost 1.5lb this week which takes me to losing a stone since I started so yay!!

Have a good day!

Well done!!

Have a good week everyone!! xxx

Well done everyone on last weeks losses, let's hope this week is just as good!

Just weighed in down two! Yay very happy, It's coming off. Been extremely strict last week no weeklies and exercise 4 days.

This week I'm gonna be little lax totm and work is stressing me out x

Back