The Summer Shredders Team

Hi Shredders :)
Hope your day is going well .. i went to my sisters today, then went to tesco and done a bit of shopping, then went to see my mum, now back home again, has decided to have a ww quiche, savory wedges and coleslaw for tea tonight, and then my hot choccie, which i always have as a daily treat :)

Was jst about 2 say u missed me Ziann but I put on 2lb so id rather u never mentioned it haha!

Hopefully will lose this wk but doubtful again as I keep eatin chips off my childs plate without pointing and its TOTM too!! :(

3 wks tomoz and back on the DVD! That's funny I have a sore knee too whoever else was sayin tht! Well done whoever else lost ! ;) x

I've just eaten a bowl of leaves, a sliced up pepper and done some exercise...what has happened to me? Getting addicted to tracking and exercising at mo - I feel so motivated I love it!! x

Well done giles and kimbo! :-D I've been Sooo good this week - tracked everything, no alcohol, swimming twice and used 20 weeklies .... But I weighed this morning and I'm the same!! :-( got weight watchers weigh in tomorrow so will see what happens, it isn't looking good though!

Hi shredders! Can you fit a round one in the group?! I'm not on hol til end of October, but I need motivation if I'm going to do it this time so I'm joining a few groups. My first WI 2mo. I'm pooping it!x

cladcushch said:
Hi shredders! Can you fit a round one in the group?! I'm not on hol til end of October, but I need motivation if I'm going to do it this time so I'm joining a few groups. My first WI 2mo. I'm pooping it!x

Hi! Welcome to the group! How are you finding ww so far? Good luck for your weigh in

Hi Giles 86, thanks for the welcome. I've done WW before so i KNOW it works if you stick to it! This is my 2nd attempt so far this year! Haha! This is my 1st weigh-in so I don't expect this big a loss ever again! I lost 3.24lb so I'm pleased with my journey's beginning x

Hey everyone...

Am I too late to join? Iv been doing ww for nearly two weeks lost 4lb last week and another weigh In tomorrow! I get married in 11 weeks arrrrghhhhh can't get in my dress! Really need to loose weight! :-(
Iv been reading everyone's messages and find them so encouraging!
Well done for everyone whose loosing weight!

Xxxxx

Morning Shredders :)
Welcome to clad and danii :) good luck danni on your wedding, i am sure your get your dress on and room to spare too :)

One of those days for me today, wants to eat everything in sight and fill up on crisps and biscuits :(
am trying to decide what to have for tea tonight, been thinking about potato cakes, ww sausages and beans, not still not sure, i want to eat big heavy filling meals today .. sigh .. hate these days when you have to fight with yourself to not binge on everything and anything, but am doing my best not to give in, so i think some Zumba and then a blitz round the house with the hoover will have to be done.

Hope your all haveing a better day then me lol

Well done cladcushca that's a great loss! I didn't lose anywhere near that amount when I started!

Hi Danni welcome and good luck with your weight loss I'm sure you'll look stunning on your wedding day

Hi cladshsuch and dani and good luck!! I'm having an ok day but I had one like u yesterday ziann I ended up eating toast late last nite :((

Need 2 do my DVD but I actually hate it's guts!! Me and exercise are not friends!! X

-2lbs at weigh in guys! Quite happy although I was hoping for more as I was so good! Think I deserve to lose a lb alone just from not drinking wine for a whole week haha! Can't weigh for 2weeks now due to work commitments so think I'm going to struggle to stay on track!

Morning shredders :)
well done on your weight loss leanne :)

It looks like a nice morning here today,might even be able to get some washing on the line .. woop woop
yesterday was a bad day for me, i wanted to eat everything in sight, but i am pretty pleased with myself that i didnt and stayed within my points .. go me :)
am going to try again at zumba today, hopefully my knee will be ok, and let me do it, as not done it for a few days as knee has been to painfull, just hope it aint stopped any weight loss this week.
Have a good day all, and good luck if you have your weigh in day today :)

Well today has been interesting at a prison visit with work and then Starbucks with my manager with a skinny muffin which is such a lie at 10pp!! So that's lunch ended up buying fresh garlic bread which feels so light but no idea how to point it!

Hope your knee is feeling better zi anne I have a very messed up knee so sympathise! How is the dog? I feel in love with Bill the prison drugs fog today he was lovely I need a dog!

Go danii3 and Leanne! That's great! I just got in from my zumba class, love love love it! I'm pleased there are no mirrors in the hall though! Haha! Does anyone know how to point 45 mins of zumba? I've become addicted to exercise Sam, which just WASN'T me 6 months ago! Maybe you just haven't found an activity you enjoy yet. Have you tried zumba? It's such a laugh. What exercise dvds do you have?x

Wow congrats Leanne and danii3. What's your secret?
I only list .5lbs, I know I should be pleased I lost something but I've been going spinning or swimming every morning before work. I just fall down on sticking to my points! Bank holiday wkd this week which means extra temptation but hoping to stay on track!

Keep up the good work girls, yous are keeping me motivated!
Mx

Hi Shredderd :)
Been a busy day for me today, had hospital appointment this morning .. nothing serious, then to my sisters, then shopping, then home to cook tea
my weigh in day is tomorow and am not looking foward to it, as i havent been able to take my dog out for his run in the fields for over a week now,and waiting for some new wellies to arrive,so i have lost over an hour a day walking time, also still cant do any zumba because of my knee, not sure what i have done to it, but its even painfull when bending it sat down, and get shooting pains right through the middle of it .. sigh

Hope you all have had a great day .. and remember ...
WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

WELL .. i am VERY supprised, a week without any exersise due to bad knee, and i still lost 2 lbs, i have now lost 3 stone since sept .. GO ME !! :)
Hope you all have a good day, and if your weigh in day is today .. good luck :)

Back