• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the super bean soup

Ali*

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(6.01%)
Is it a big batch? I've only cooked it twice - once on the cooker top and once in the slow cooker.

The batch made on the cooker top reduced a lot to leave a very chunky tasty stew type soup which worked perfect left lumpy with pasta or sweet potato wedges.

The batch made in the slow cooker definitely stayed like more of a soup - after a couple of bowls of chunky soup I blended it down to a smooth variety.

Personally I didn't use this as a pasta sauce but I have definitely heard of others using it as sauce substitute with pasta, chilli etc.

Yummy!

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
S: 13st7lb C: 11st6.4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 2st0.6lb(15.13%)
if it's the same and the superspeed soup (think it is) then I blitz it and add it to my bolognaise sauce to increase my super speed. The kids even eat it despite "hating" all the ingredients ;) Means you can use less meat too as it bulks it right out.

helzzz

loves SW!!
S: 16st6lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 5st7lb(33.48%)
I've used the speed soup as a pasta sauce with quorn chicken pieces and it was lovely. A good way to use up the gallons of soup that it makes!