the tale of charleybabes slow weight loss!!

Wednesday 4th January - Green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk and muller lite stirred through - free

lunch - pasta and sauce (0.5 syns) with pieces of broccoli and cheese sprinkled on top (hxa)

dinner - Stir fry - stir fry pack, beansprouts, spinach, broccoli, dry noodles
soysauce and chilli flakes - all free !!

evening snack - healthy extra b of cheese
6 mikado sticks (3 syns)
asda bubbly bite ( 3 syns)

2alpen lights- hxb

drinks for the day 5 pints of NAS squash
3 coffees

hxa - 350 milk
45g low fat cheese

hxb - 2 alpen light bars
45g low fat cheese

syns for the day = 6 syns

no fruit today.. waiting to be paid to to the big shop so until then am using whats in the cupboards.. am feeling the lack of fruitage though i have to be honest!!

thursday 5th January

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk and mullerlite stirred through - free

lunch - home made soup at my sisters house.. am going to say 2 syns for the small amount of oil that was used between five of us

one thorntons chocolate ( 2 syns?)

dinner - pasta and sauce (0.5 syns) cheese (hxa)

evening snack - asda bubbly bite (3 syns)
1 alpen light (3 syns)

drinks for the day - 2 pints of nas squash
4 coffees

hxa - 350 milk
hxa _ 250 semi skimmed milk

hxb- 45g lowfat cheese

syns for the day - 10.5

have to say im sick to death of pasta and sauce which is seemed to be all ive eaten this week.. need to go the big shop tomorrow, buy ,more fruit and veg to

Monday 16th January - Green day

today was the start of being ON PLAN properly for weeks.. ive gained a few pounds ( to be honest i would say more like half a stone!) over the past few weeks and i feel so uncomfortable..
total lack of preparation and giving into all the treats that have been floating around the house still have not helped...
also i had a rather nasty stressful week last week and that didnt help.. i sought solace in chocolate and wine..not good..

so its onwards and upwards .. we are going on a little holiday to wales in 11 weeks and i want to feel good about myself and we'll be taking the children to the pool and i want to be able to put on a swimming costume without feeling rubbish .. so thats my little goal .. 11 weeks to try and undo all of the damage and lose a bit more aswell !!

breakfast - nothing. went to have porridge and didnt have any.. couldnt get to the shops as my little boy has been really poorly

mid morning snack - apple

lunch- pasta and sauce made up with hxa milk and broccoli - free

afternoon snack - apple

dinner - chicken fried rice - brown rice, onion, broccoli, soy sauce - free
portion of chicken - hxb

evening snack - 6 cracker breads - hxb and 5 laughing cow triangles - hxa

drinks for the day - 1 pint of nas squash
4 coffees

hxa - 350 ml skimmed milk
5 laughing cow triangles

hxb - 71g cooked chicken
6 cracker breads

not been a good day for the fluid intake i know and have had no syns today either but wasnt that hungry and didnt want to eat just for the sake of ..

feel better for getting back on track though and hopefully i will actually stick to it for longer than a week like ive been doing for the past few weeks!!

tuesday 17th January - green day

breakfast -apple..rubbish breakfast i know..

lunch - home made soup- carrot, onion, celery, chicken stock, - free

afternoon snack - apple

dinner - brown rice with onions, broccoli, mushrooms soy sauce - free

evening snack - asda bubbly bite ( 3 syns)

rubbish day for eating today..need to do the big shop so cupboards are bare..will be better tomorrow i promise!!

wednesday 18th January

breakfast - quinoa porridge made up with milk and a muller lite - free

lunch - homemade soup (carrot, celery,onion, chicken stock, chilli flakes) - free

apple

dinner - meat free burger (1 syn) 2 kerry low low slices (hxa) wholemeal barm (hxb)
garlic roasted new potatoes - free

evening snacks - asda bubbly bites (3 syns)
2 alpen light bars (hxb)

healthy extra As - 350 ml skimmed milk
2 kerry low low slices

healthy extra Bs - 60g wholemeal barm
2 alpen lights

syns for the day = 4

hiya! Garlic roasted potatoes sound delish! You are doing so well.

7 week challenge starts here!!

well after messing around for weeks now im finally back on the slimming world train of healthy eating!!

ive had a few good weeks followed by rubbish weeks and then i had the flu so ive really gone to town on toast and junk so i really have to shift these pesky extra pounds that ive put on and also im going on holiday 7 weeks today...now we arent going abroad but we do have a pool and i dont want to be hiding in my towel i want to feel comfortable and confident so ive set myself my 7 week challenge and im going to be super duper good from now on!!

would really like to lose a stone over the next few weeks .. i dont know if i can do that but im sure going to give it a good try!!

monday 16th april

green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk and a muller lite stirred through.. sprinkle of cinnamon - free ( milk hxa)

lunch - pasta n sauce and apple - free

dinner - tuna and cheese tuna pasta bake - free ( cheese hxa tuna hxb)

evening snack - 2 alpen lights ( hxb)

not the best day food wise today.. but was the big shop day so cupboard were bare had to make do with what i had!!

tuesday 17th april

green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk and a mullerlite and cinnamon sprinkled

lunch - 2 small jacket potatos topped with tuna spring onion and cheese followed by apple

mid afternoon snack - apple

dinner - massive stir fry - stir fry pack tons of crunchy veg, beansprouts and loads of noodles
home made sauce of garlic ginger chilli and soy sauce

evening snack 2 alpen light bars

Wednesday 18th April

Green day

breakfast - apple to start the day!
bowl of quinoa porridge with milk and muller light with cinnamon stirred through

mid morning snack - apple

lunch - home made soup - carrot, celery turnip, swede, onion, garlic - chicken stock - free
2 mini smash pizzas - smash base with tomato puree and cheese grated on top ...gorgeous!! - free

mid afternoon snack - apple

dinner is going to be brown rice and chicken with broccoli and grated onion - free

evening snack - 2 alpen light bars

hxa - 375 ml skimmed milk
45g low fat cheese

hxb - 2 alpen light bars
71g chicken

thursday 19th april

green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk and muller lite stirred through with cinnamon sprinkled on top

lunch - 2 small jacket potatos with half a tin of asdas chickpea dahl on top with a side salad

dinner - 2 qourn sausages (2 syns) onions, mushrooms, courgette, beef stock and a smash cheesy scone dumpling
apple

hxa - milk

hxb - nothing

not a good food day today have only had one hxa and no b choices.. have felt bloated and uncomfortable all day not good!

Your food is fine except I can't see any Syns except 2 on quorn. Are you just not writing them down or are you not having them?

If you are feeling bloated I would probably up your Superfree & cut down on your carbs a bit,or maybe do a red day. I often find I get really bloated if I eat too many carbs, especially cereals & grains.

I notice you are eating meat - is there a reason you don't do extra easy, especially if you have days where you don't eat all your healthy extras? Might be worth looking at doing a few extra easy days

ITS A NEW DAY ITS A NEW DAWN...AND IM FEELING GOOD!!!!!!!

( Ok im not feeling that good considering ive put on nearly a stone and half since the beginning of the year!!)

today is the new start for me.. we got a load of shopping in last night so im fully prepared am feeling positive about my new eating plan as i know it works and i am tired of feeling bloated and eating rubbish!!

today is a green day -

breakfast - quinoa porridge, muller lite - free

lunch - homemade soup - free
wholemeal cheese roll - hxa and hxb
bag of french fries - 4.5 syns
apple - free

dinner - stir fry - noodles , stir fry mix, chilli flakes soysauce and garlic - free

wednesday 12th september - green day

pretty much the same as yesterday but having a different dinner!!

breakfast - quinoa porridge made up with milk (hxa) and some mullerlite - free

lunch - homemade soup - free
wholemeal roll (hxb) cheese (hxa)
apple
bag of french fries ( 4 syns)

dinner - mushroom and pancetta rissotto ( 50g worth of pancetta is about 6 syns)
parmezan cheese (hxb)

thursday 13th september - green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk (hxa) and muller lite (free)

lunch - home made soup (free)
wholemeal roll (hxb) cheese (hxa)
apple ( free)
bag of french fries ( 4 syns)

dinner 2 filled jacket potatoes

2 smallish baking spuds , potato flesh mixed with fat free cottage cheese with chives and a splash of milk, put back into skins with hxb of cheese sprinkled on top

gorgeous !!!

friday 14th september - green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge made with milk and muller lite - free

dinner - home made soup(free)

wholemeal cheese roll ( hxa and hxb)

tea - qourn spaghetti bolognese ( free)
- courgettes, mushrooms, tinned toms, tomato puree
qourn mince
linguine pasta
parmazan cheese ( hxb)

evening snacks - french fries crisps - 4syns
dark chocolate kitkat - 5.5 syns

saturday 15th september - red day

brunch - slimming world grill up!!
bacon, ,mushrooms, 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (hxb) with cheese (hxa) 2 qourn sausages (2 syns)

went out to friends house for tea tried to be good but do think i must have gone over syns so am just going to count it as a flexi syn day and be good tomorrow!

i had 2 sausages, 2 chicken legs, 1 half filled jacket potato with strong cheese, small piece of home made chocolate cake
couple of glasses of grapetizer - was good stayed away from the wine!!

did take the skin off the chicken but sausages were not slimming world friendly neither were was the cake so just hoping that doesnt ruin my weeks hard work!!

never mind tomorrow is a new day!

sunday 16th september - red day

brunch - ham salad sandwich and home made soup (hxb for the bread)

snack - rolled up ham

dinner - 2 x chicken in parma ham (2 syns for 2 pieces of parma ham) stuffed with laughing cow cheese (hxa)
200g garlic roasted new potatoes (hxb) large portion of broccoli - free

bag of french fries (4 syns) dark chocolate kitkat ( 5.5 syns)

monday 17th september - green day

breakfast - quinoa porridge with milk (hxa) and mullerlite (free)

lunch - sharwoods noodles with broccoli and carrots in soy sauce ( free)

dinner - pasta (free) with mushrooms, ham (hxb) light philly with garlic and chives (hxb) and
cheese for sprinkling on top (hxa)

apple and kitkat (5.5 syns)

tuesday 18th september

breakfast - none today ..was rushing with boys getting ready for school so just had 2 cups of coffee with hxa milk instead naughty!

lunch - home made soup (free) cheese (hxa) wholemeal roll (hxb) apple (free)

dinner - brown rice (free) chicken (hxb) broccoli and soy sauce

evening snacks- asda bubbly bite (3 syns) options belgium hot chocolate (2 syns)

Back