THE TAPEWORM DIET ( EEEWW !! )

CAROLYN

CWP CONSULTANT
Hi everyone !
Just read about the most gross diet ever, the TAPEWORM DIET :eek::eek:
A clinic in Mexico sells tapeworms at £500.00 for weight loss.
You swallow a cyst from a cow's inside :eek:
( it's a pink pill ! ) and it becomes a tapeworm, which attaches itself to the small intestine, and digests up to 40% of your food ! :eek:
After 3 months you swallow another tablet to kill the tapeworm and you poo it out ( it looks a large brown slug ! )

A UK hospital consultant had this warning "A tapeworm will take in some of the food you eat, but it also ingests vitamins and nutrients important to the body's wellbeing.
Common side effects include abdominal pain,weakness,headache,nausea,constipation,diarrhoea and vomiting. It may also cause intestinal perforation.
I do NOT recommend this as a form of weight loss "

Apparently the average weight loss is 3 stones in 3 months, but I think I prefer LT to get the same results, don't you ? LOL

yuk!!!!!

I've heard of that before but had no idea it was available through a Mexican clinic!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo YUK YUK YUK!!!!

ha. i have always been surprised that somebody hadn't utilised this as a weight loss thing, given that everything else has been done :D i should have copyrighted it :S hee.

abz xx

its nasty, how could people have some think like that in side em :jelous:
its like some think out of aliens lol :D

I've heard of it before but I didn't think anyone would be stoopid enough to actually pay for it! It's so dangerous not to mention yukky!

I found the easiest way to get rid of 10st of useless fat - I divorced him! Ha ha

i saw an episode of casualty once that had a girl on there that was trying to lose weight, so took tapeworm eggs. she was in agony at the hospital and eventually vomited........it was basically a huge pile of pasta but omg how gross !!!

I saw that too, it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of the thread!

:sign0137: Not a good thought sitting at the table, "Just a moment, I just have to feed my worm".

There was a program on the tele about parasites. This guy had a handfull of parasites put on his tummy and they all headed for the correct place. Headlice travelled upwards, body lice made themselves at home quite quickly, while the crab lice made their way south. Same guy later in the program swallowed a tape worm :)party0027:not pill form) and just before his wedding :)sign0137: again) pooed it out. They actually showed it in the bucket he put down the loo! I reckon that woman had grounds for divorce even before the wedding. I would rather stick to my original idea thanks :D x

Nice one Taz - 10 st of useless fat :giggle:x

i saw an episode of casualty once that had a girl on there that was trying to lose weight, so took tapeworm eggs. she was in agony at the hospital and eventually vomited........it was basically a huge pile of pasta but omg how gross !!!
I have a real addiction to carbs & pasta and wondered how i would cope when i come off LT. Thanks you PP for making sure i will never eat pasta again:sign0137:

I have heard of people having colonic irrigation to get rid of them, but taking one by choice, is well, SICK!

they can be fatal and spread and you'r feaces can intfect others as they contain the worms eggs sometimes.

and people are paying for this?? dying to be slim obviously!

Back