The time has come..

aw you will be missed and YOUR HUBBY IS BACK SOON!!!! its not nice when posts are not replied to but i know i come on here a lot through the day but don't often have time to respond to every post i read. will make more of an effort.

Keep focussed Jan, you can still do it!! Keep your motivational posters around the house, get the pics printed out of how you were and how you are to remind you how far you have come. I will still be here on MSN and text for you if you need the support xx

You do what you need to. It's a shame about your CDC but good on you not letting it get to you. You enjoy every moment with your husband when he's home.

Hi Jabba
I just wanted to say that you will be missed. I have always found your posts to be very useful and like you I am a private person and i thought that what you said was very brave and thought provoking. Funny too and we will miss you.

Good luck and enjoy having your hubbie back - what a result he's coming home early. I am sure your hair will grow back soon - do let us know how you are getting on.

OPxx

All the best to you and your family, and a big thanks to your husband and the men like him who do an amazing job. xxxx

Good Luck with your weight loss too xxxx ;):D

Back