the times they are a changin......

hello all

im in such a good mood today morning weigh in 10.11 and a quarter. know this isnt my true cloths on weight but my scales are pretty close to the consultants (exact same model) 99% of my wardrobe fit and feeling well lovely today. may be helped by the fact i seem to be back in ketosis so feeling really strong for the rest of the week.

hope everyone s day is going great
jx

hello all

im in such a good mood today morning weigh in 10.11 and a quarter. know this isnt my true cloths on weight but my scales are pretty close to the consultants (exact same model) 99% of my wardrobe fit and feeling well lovely today. may be helped by the fact i seem to be back in ketosis so feeling really strong for the rest of the week.

hope everyone s day is going great
jx

YAY! Amazing news!

I'm too scared to go on my scales.. The first week it was right but the second week it told me I had a 8lb loss in the morning and in the evening it was only 3.. :(

YAY! Amazing news!

I'm too scared to go on my scales.. The first week it was right but the second week it told me I had a 8lb loss in the morning and in the evening it was only 3.. :(

bet you d had a load of water though? as far as my concerned my am clothes off weigh is the nearest to my actual weight. so i ignore any poorer readings. think with scales if you can take the knocks of strange readings and just watch for the trend your ok but if it upsets you then it is scales avoidance time.
you having another good day lady?
jx

bet you d had a load of water though? as far as my concerned my am clothes off weigh is the nearest to my actual weight. so i ignore any poorer readings. think with scales if you can take the knocks of strange readings and just watch for the trend your ok but if it upsets you then it is scales avoidance time.
you having another good day lady?
jx

Yeah I drank 2 litres of water and a few cups of green tea.. & I hadn't been bathroom bathroom for like 2 days.. I was really disappointed..
Then I started to doubt my scales however they were right the first time so who knows..
It doesn't make me wanna cheat I was just expecting a really good loss! LOL.. I might have a little weigh in tomorrow morning.
I agree though morning weight is your real weight before you eat and drink etc..
Another 100% day over here.. Had a bar for breakfast and soup for lunch.. Its so sad how I look forward to my evening shake! Hahah.

How are you honey?

xoxo

all good just about to head out for another clinic, your doing fantastically well you ll be stunning by the american trip.
good show on the 100% your powering along
kx

Hi J, how's your evening going so far? I'm thrilled for you that you're back in ketosis - it makes everything so much easier, especially as you are so close to goal xx Just a quick drive by to say 'hi' really xx

it so does bev my goal is coming on nicely i just keep attacking it one day at a time.
right its just about time to say gid night

think another successful day like today is in order and for any that are struggling get your tails back to the fold for some support
jx

Dear Skydragon,

I haven't made it on here over the few days, but I've just read that you are firmly in the 10 stones?! You must be delighted. Congrats!

I have my first weigh-in tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good result!

Have a great Friday.

Josey x

Dear Skydragon,

I haven't made it on here over the few days, but I've just read that you are firmly in the 10 stones?! You must be delighted. Congrats!

I have my first weigh-in tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good result!

Have a great Friday.

Josey x

thanks chick
it would appear so, obviously will only be confirmed on official weigh in but im rolling with the 100% so only one weekend between me and the 10s

that s great your doing so well, let us know how tomorrow goes, love love love the first drop almost makes your jaw drop:)
jx

Hi Jen, how's your fabulous 100% day going so far? x

it is going really well thanks, work finished early so just chilling wi the boy tonight. we re both off and hopefully the weather will be kind. i ve started xmas dress shopping so think he might get dragged out tomorrow. i do have a dress i love that fits just grand but its been to many social occasions and i think i deserve a new one if i can find THE dress! a group of friends that i used to nurse with have started having a xmas night at the crieff hydro (totally brilliant affair) so i want to trip the light fantastic and you can really go to town on the outfit and do you know what i feel like celebrating :)

im really chuffed for you sailing along, think we re all feeding of our collective positivity, so no man left behind i think

jxx

The Christmas Do sounds fabulous .... In fact after all this blooming effort you Must go and boogie on down :party0048: lol And, now that you've worked so hard you really do deserve to find a brand new "Dress" ! Am I right or am I right? Yes..... I feel a holy grail hunt for The Christmas Dress coming on :) Have a lovely day tomorrow chick xxx

I agree a new Xmas dress is a must :)
You've done do well that I bet you can't stop shopping :)
Hope you have a fab weekend x

Oooh Skydragon, how I wish I was that close to 10st. I need to start building my time machine and transport myself to March after being 100% all through. WHen are you planning to start doing maintenence? Before you get to goal or after you get to 10st 5? Since you'll still be losing weight as you go up the steps? x

good morning all

had a lovely day out shopping yesterday and did find a dress that has now ended up snuggling in my wardrobe. it was in my fav shop on the grassmarket so luckily i went there first and and saved a lot of mucking about. planning a wee trip to the gym this avo and then not to sure.

i did have a chai latte when i was out and so have made the decision to step up next week. my bmi will be just above the 25 tomorrow, so its quite a good time to step up and i feel that im ready to reintroduce food. i know that the urge to binge is still there cause last night i could of eaten the entire contents of the kitchen but i didn t so it is time to face the old demons head on. i hope to lose the last half st over the next few months there is no set time as xmas is coming.when i think how i felt about food before starting cambridge to now i feel so much stronger and in control again. the break i wanted has done me good so its time to face the music and dance!

jxx

Back