the times they are a changin......

well after the fall from grace i ve lost 2 pounds taking me to 2 stone lost and as karma would have it i ll just have to wait til next week to see the 10s all fair i think have a great day jx

That's fab hunni :)
Well done you ! ! !

Oh to see the 10's again is my dream but its a dream which will come true x

hi there

im planning on other week, 2 max (all going to plan) on ss+ then stepping up to 3 so i can increase my exercise and reintroducing of food. i ve spoken to my consultant and she thinks thats fine for what i want to achieve. because of my original weigh loss (18st at max ) my skin has been good to me but i do have a saggy stomach reminds me of an accordion! so going down past 10 will be a bit much. if i can stay in the 10s around the 10.7 i ll be very happy with that. would like to get below maybe 10.3 for xmas so i have a little wiggle room for the excesses but what ever comes i ll take.
jxx

hi there

im planning on other week, 2 max (all going to plan) on ss+ then stepping up to 3 so i can increase my exercise and reintroducing of food. i ve spoken to my consultant and she thinks thats fine for what i want to achieve. because of my original weigh loss (18st at max ) my skin has been good to me but i do have a saggy stomach reminds me of an accordion! so going down past 10 will be a bit much. if i can stay in the 10s around the 10.7 i ll be very happy with that. would like to get below maybe 10.3 for xmas so i have a little wiggle room for the excesses but what ever comes i ll take.
jxx

Hey Skydragon,

You've done so well so far!

Did you suffer from any of the side effects whilst on SS?

hi there

only within the first week, cramping in legs, headaches and tiredness but they passed and nothing else that i can think of. feel my body copes with most things i throw at it no hair loss which i ve been keeping an eye on. how are you finding the diet? about to crash through a stone barrier, i love that!
jx

hi there

only within the first week, cramping in legs, headaches and tiredness but they passed and nothing else that i can think of. feel my body copes with most things i throw at it no hair loss which i ve been keeping an eye on. how are you finding the diet? about to crash through a stone barrier, i love that!
jx

It's going REALLY well and I haven't found it hard whatsoever..
Just really worrying about this hair loss thing.. A lot of people haven't had it and a few haven't..
I weighed myself this morning & it looked like another big drop tonight..
Guess I just need to keep taking these perfectil vitamins and keep going..

That's brilliant! I've had a look through the steps and can't wait to get to 3 And have eggs on toast!! It's strange the things we crave!!

must admit that will be one of my first breakfasts too. so far so good today just off to enjoy some apple and cin porridge
jx

My mouth is watering thinking about it!! I've got a while yet before step 3 though.

I'm off to have some plain porridge then a lemon bar xx

you can t beat a bit of solidarity to help get through, the forum has been a big bonus, think we can all take a big bow:)
jx

Hi Jen, Well done on the 2lbs you shed :D (Shed? Lol I'm desperately trying to avoid the word 'loss' - I read on here somewhere we should stop using words of deprivation as if we're misplacing something precious. I'm trying but my own euphemisms are so silly they're making me snigger!) I hope you have another great week hon and get into the 10s next Monday xx

what about gave up for adoption?;) sure there are people who need it

thanks i ll do my very best, head down and just keep going. is it d day for you today? hope the de cluttering of your body goes well:)
jx

im feeling a little headachey today, its a day off so just lazing about in bed, once the head clears think i ll head to the gym for a little treadmill time. think i knocked ketosis off as hungry but going to ignore it
jx

Yes hon, ignore it. Not only will it pass but this is the final push for you. Power through it if you can xxx I literally howled with laughter (looked a bit mad sitting in my car reading posts and laughing to myself like a nut, but hey) - girl, if I could find someone to adopt this fat it would be long gone ... I'm off to 'declutter' (good one!) my fat a$$ with some more water lol

Rest up sweetie, I hope you feel better later, but stay strong! X

feeling much more my old self so all good.

im starting to think that this will be my last week of ss+ as im getting increasingly ready for food. i have no problem with the 1 or 2 pounds off per week so stepping up time may be in order. will not be leaving the programme as want to help myself keep the weight off.
well as i never darkened the gyms door yesterday i think there is no time like the present
catch you later
jx

Back