the times they are a changin......

Glad to hear you are feeling better, it's great the end is I'm sight for you after all this hard work! Enjoy the gym.

I squeezed myself into size 14 jeans today, didn't wear them out though as still a bit tight, but a few weeks ago I could only dream about getting the zip up!! *cuffed to bits*

Glad to hear you are feeling better, it's great the end is I'm sight for you after all this hard work! Enjoy the gym.

I squeezed myself into size 14 jeans today, didn't wear them out though as still a bit tight, but a few weeks ago I could only dream about getting the zip up!! *cuffed to bits*
woop woop etc etc!

there seems to be a lot of getting into smaller sizes lets hope its contagious! and it wont be long til your wearing them out, i can now do that with my beloved diesels :)
jx

Last edited:
Ha ha! That made me laugh! I've a cupboard of old small clothes so can't wait to go diving into it!! I've never owned diesel jeans before, normally next or Dotty P's, but I might treat myself when I'm small to some decent pairs :)

its great getting that small clothes box out, do you think we all have one? yeah there could be a few treats coming your way and quite right too
jx
jx

I'm getting some size 10 Topshop jeans as soon as I can fit into them - I have spent years going in there and feeling huge, and although I won't spend a lot of money in there on principle, I really want to fit into a pair of their jeans!

Congrats on the 14s, woo! It's moments like that which make the hard slog worth it :)

It's certainly a great feeling getting into smaller sizes.

My dream is now is to get into a pair of Armani jeans :)

Before that I shall just be happy to get back into my 14 / 16 clothes. I do think we all must have a wide range of sizes x

ah the goal outfit/ item i ve always fancied some thing from karen millen. i remember one of my friends had the most fabulous jacket from there and i can remember thinking if i every get to the size that i can fit her stuff (i was about a 22 and they only went up to 14s) im treating myself. so we ll see
jx

I'd love to go to shopping in Oasis! And I'd love to get some knee high boots to zip up from a normal shop!!

I'm defo going to treat myself with shopping rather than food :)

I think we'd better all hope our numbers come up in the lottery, :)

X

I'd love to go to shopping in Oasis! And I'd love to get some knee high boots to zip up from a normal shop!!

X

I bought stuff from all of the " normal " shops last year so I just can't wait to get back into them:)

I've picked out a few favourite items and have them on the back of my door to keep me motivated :)

X

i think a lottery win would be just the ticket
jx

Gosh, yeah - normal boots!! I found a pair I really liked in New Look for just walking about at work, flat but trendy and comfortable... They didn't zip past my ankle :'(

a visible treat in waiting
jx

I have a pair or crop trousers, Capri style with a tropical print I doubt it will happen but I would be amazed if I can get in them by The Dominican, they don't go anywhere near fastening at the moment I would say there is a good 6 to 8 inch gap where my belly hangs through :-(
They ended up being too big last year ! ! ! They WILL be too big again next year :)

you just never know those could be fitting by the holiday, if not there is always the next holiday
jx

My next one is July and I want them to be too big again by then lol but yes your right even if they don't fit for Jan my next mission is for them to be too big for our cruise.

I find it helps to have a tangible goal / mission x

you just have to win the lottery and have another holiday in say march;)

Lol I like your thinking but my poor hubby would have a heart attack :)

Back