the times they are a changin......

Yes that's so true. You buy some jeans a size bigger for the short term until you get into your smaller ones again and then suddenly they are your regular jeans with the skinny ones gathering dust. I had a baby 18 months ago and still use the excuse that I don't have time to lose with the little one and working full time, no excuse On cambridge though! I read a lt of the forums before hand with people saying how awful the products tasted so I have been pleasantly surprised this week after trying a lot of them, I either had low expectations or i am easily pleased! Getting rid of porridge for this week though as I am finding myself dreading eating them.

oh congrats on the baby well you will have no problem filling your time with jobs to be done, hope you ve got one of the considerate sleeps well kind of bub. there comes a point when you just say enough is enough so i guess we ve found ourselves in the trenches together, we will get through this.

funny how we all have our we treats on the diet the porridge or the banana carton are mine i look forward to them. don t want to stick to my fav s so will be rotating the others to keep the variety alive and kicking. me too, think i went in with the mind set this is going to hell and every thing will taste vile so have had my expectations pleasantly raised too cause although im not keen on most of the shakes i can drink them with dread.

i ve taken a leaf out of your book today and have my books done just about to start a autumn spring clean of the flat ( may end up faining fatigue just to get out of it!) obviously will be making trips on here just to get out of it but as long as the hours pass without me going of road
jenx

Right then, today I have done two lots of washing, cleared out the garage with a tip run, put stuff in the loft, walked to the shops for the papers, walked my little one to the park and back and then walked to my parents for a coffee and a chat. Avoiding using the car to keep myself busy and active. What I'm spending on CD I'm saving on petrol, woohoo!

oh congrats on the baby well you will have no problem filling your time with jobs to be done, hope you ve got one of the considerate sleeps well kind of bub. there comes a point when you just say enough is enough so i guess we ve found ourselves in the trenches together, we will get through this.

funny how we all have our we treats on the diet the porridge or the banana carton are mine i look forward to them. don t want to stick to my fav s so will be rotating the others to keep the variety alive and kicking. me too, think i went in with the mind set this is going to hell and every thing will taste vile so have had my expectations pleasantly raised too cause although im not keen on most of the shakes i can drink them with dread.

i ve taken a leaf out of your book today and have my books done just about to start a autumn spring clean of the flat ( may end up faining fatigue just to get out of it!) obviously will be making trips on here just to get out of it but as long as the hours pass without me going of road
jenx

Autumn spring clean?! Where is this year going and how are we going to show off our slim new bodies under all those woollens?!

we ll have to go for skin tight survival suits and fabulous figure complimentary outfits, rule of thumb if your extremities go white then blue layer up. losing fingers and toes is not an acceptable weight loss plan :p

we ll have to go for skin tight survival suits and fabulous figure complimentary outfits, rule of thumb if your extremities go white then blue layer up. losing fingers and toes is not an acceptable weight loss plan :p

Thats a shame I have quite chubby fingers :). I may just have to ask Father Christmas for a hot tub and sauna and spend January - March in a bikini (slightly inappropriate for work but who cares if I am slim?!).

ah well fingers have been slimming down on the cambridge plan so might need to get some Audrey Hepburn type gloves, could work well with your bikini but at the least have a cardie handy for those extra chilly days;)

and laura a big yay on today's effort; gentle exercise( as per cambridge protocol), tick socializing, tick and jobs done and dusted, think your entitled to a little smug face and lets hope the diet fairies are kind to us tomorrow, quite looking forward to it
jx

thanks, yes that piece one of the puzzle. have 3 more weeks til holiday and plan to stay on track til then. will be off diet it for just over 3 weeks, going to try and keep carbs at a lowish rate and up the protein but will be eating normally as its impossible to take the stuff on the road and not fair on my pal. once i return its full guns blazing, as i really would like to be somewhere in the 10st s for xmas.
jx

That is amazing, well done! I get weighed tomorrow morning so fingers crossed I do anywhere near as well as you. I would be over the moon with that. All the hunger and headaches in the first few days has been worth it!

thanks chick lets get a big loss for you too (i have every confidence, if it helps)
i took your advice and kept busy and it did help to pass the time over the weekend. think im going to have more of a plan next weekend just to make sure i don t give into temptation, luckily im working Saturday so thats a bit less kitchen clocking time.

off to croatia and the over land finishing in corfu so basically what would of been south yugoslavia really looking forward to it. it was what spurred me on as went to try on the hol shorts and discovered if i every wanted to sit down it was either lose some weight or buy a new wardrobe, you know penny pinching scot here, so jen reduction was the way forward!
jxx

Back from weigh in and I lost 13lb's and 10.5 inches! I'm over the moon and actually got a bit teary after I weighed (how sad). I've tried so many diets before but this has been the hardest by far but WI results like that its all worth it. Bring on this week!!!

Jen your holiday sounds amazing! The best things about going away is the food so the is no way I would even contemplate staying on plan whilst I am away. Low carbine as much as you can sounds like the way forward. I have a wedding in 5 weeks and for once am starting to look forward to it. We have had 4 weddings this year and I have spent every single one feeling fat, miserable and trying to avoid being in photos.

woop woop woop woop, skippity do datastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man that is brill, i was out for a walk this morning and def had a little swing in my step, so you get your swagger on
jenxxx

Absolutely I have! Hopefully we will have some good results over the next few weeks.

Food shopping update: binned off the porridge and stocked up on shakes and soups. Stocked up on the oriental chill, hmm....

food update loving the choc mint shake was very pleasantly surprised

yeah we just keep our heads down and a even at a steady 3 pounds (just averaging on the cautious side) that is one pretty good monthly total. do you have a plan in mind for how long you want to stay ss? x

Back