the times they are a changin......

well day 2 and all on plan, i think back to the tens better be the order of the day tomorrow or body there may be trouble ahead

hope all had a successful day and heres to no more unscheduled blips
jx

I was hoping to see an 11 on the scales this morning but alas - absolutely NO movement...

I'm sticking with it and hoping for a 100% on plan day today with even more water than normal in the hope that I flush all this extra gain out!

Hope you have a better day for me.

xx

thankfully im back in the 10s today 10.12 am weigh in i must of done some serious water retension the day before as i spent the whole day desprate for the loo! so 5lb s to lose to get back well rome wasn t built in a day and i ll just have to keep on going.
jx

Hey Jen,

Spent my afternoon (it was quiet in the office) reading back through your log. (not stalking...promise!) I love following your log and all your wonderful advice - it is great to have that support - especially during the week, as it keeps me on track.

Today so far has been stellar and I am feeling in a better place too. Keep on swimming.

Glad to hear your water retention has gone...I think mine might be increased by the fact my soup was really salty at lunchtime (only myself and the overuse of buillion powder to blame.) I'm hoping the scales are kind to me on Saturday's weigh in!

xx

Hey Jen,

Spent my afternoon (it was quiet in the office) reading back through your log. (not stalking...promise!) I love following your log and all your wonderful advice - it is great to have that support - especially during the week, as it keeps me on track.

Today so far has been stellar and I am feeling in a better place too. Keep on swimming.

Glad to hear your water retention has gone...I think mine might be increased by the fact my soup was really salty at lunchtime (only myself and the overuse of buillion powder to blame.) I'm hoping the scales are kind to me on Saturday's weigh in!

xx

that must of been a bit time comsuming, there is quite a bit of rambling going on but if there is anything thats useful then im more than happy to help. there is many a thread on here thats helped me. some days its just that one sentence that pulls you forward. i love the support that is provided on the forum. i had a quick wizz through it myself today and i was thinking about all the folk i ve touch base with. wishing each and every one of you much success. if its not today then for the future and if it is today then here s to it.
jxx

BBa-LPDCQAAZH_3.jpg

i love this i may not like being over weight but it does not define who a person is, hear hear jk
jx

I love that JK quote.

I've been reading through my own log the last couple of days - turns out ketosis me is much wiser than out of ketosis me! Haha.

xx

ahhh but non ketosis you has been dumped in reality, our angelic zone self can t even begin to imagine we might not stick with the programe but when faced with temptation, reality you remembers all the nice things and it want s the preciouses! it is so much harder to say no, continually. so give yourself a big pat on the back that you are fighting the good fight. def listen to your ketotic self for she is a wise if slightly naive soul:p

the on plan up to fri has been achieved out and about tomorrow and then i shall be tying myself to the wagon and getting on with the resulting damage and its onwards to goal. 10.11 and a half this am
jx

i did indeed back on the wagon today sunday not so much but no plans for the weekend so hoping there is 2 weeks of quiet living that can put right the extras. still in the 10s only just but i continue dealing with my ground hog 5 lbs. hey im still here pluggin away.
jx

10.11 this morning so that s the weekends extra s gone 4lbs to goal quite pleased. in the mood for a bit of jen reduction so lets see what i can achieve. will be heading off to get my hair done it a bit always puts a spring in the step. hope all are doing well.
jx

Sounds like you had a fab time Jen, plus back on the wagon with some great positivity for the week forward.

I love a hair cut - it definitely does improve mood!

xx

10 10 this morning so im going in the right direction and as i ve nothing planned for the weekend hoping that i ll make some headway into the last 3lbs again. 10 10 brings me to the top of my target weight if i can cycle between 10.10 and 10 .7 its all good in the hood. love the new hair and was out at a gig last night. if you like guitar playing singer song writers Stu Larsen is well worth a listen absoluetly fab.

well here s to another sucessful day in the dieting world
jx

Whoo for 10st10lb! Fab to be back at top target - it's all going in the right way.

Hope you have a fab on plan day!

xx

Woohoo Jen it's all gooood! Well done, here's to another day on plan! xx

Well done Jen, it's great to pull it back after a weekend / off plan day. Your doing fab as always.
The fact you have no plans this weekend will certainly go in your favour and your going to have a great weigh in this week.
Massive well done as always :)

the scales are in my corner this week 10.9 this am. as i ve been going in the right direction this week, if i come out of the weekend at 10.9 i ll feel like i ve consilidated the losses. no big nights out so head down and hands out of the treats and it should be ok. next week if i lose 2lbs its back to target. i need to get back to the gym have been neglecting that side if things so that is the plan for this week coming. im still def a binger so plenty of work to be done.

have a great weekend
jx

the scales are in my corner this week 10.9 this am. as i ve been going in the right direction this week, if i come out of the weekend at 10.9 i ll feel like i ve consilidated the losses. no big nights out so head down and hands out of the treats and it should be ok. next week if i lose 2lbs its back to target. i need to get back to the gym have been neglecting that side if things so that is the plan for this week coming. im still def a binger so plenty of work to be done. have a great weekend jx

10.9 is blooming fab !
I suspect we will always have it in us to be a binger, it's all about keeping it in hand or pulling it back if we do happen to have a naughty day or two. You will do great for your next weigh in, I wish I had nothing planned this weekend, it's weight on weight off with me so fingers crossed after this weekend I can have a clear run.

Enjoy your weekend & good luck getting back into the Gym x

we have to keep the binger chained down for as long as possible! think i ll always have that flip switch that can go straight to binge. your so right it is possible to deal with it and keep it controlled but it must be done quickly. i am just going to keep going, for now this approach is working. was thinking i was a good 10lbs heavier this time last year so a plus point. mind you what i did do was start to really get a handle of maintaining then and it is def helping me just now. so i supose each time adds something and eventually we get it right.
jx

That's great news to hear about the 10.9 - incredible news! I wish the scales were my friends this week. :(

You're so right about that binging switch - I think it's just being aware of it and doing everything not to help it (for me, it's a case of not keeping bad things in the house, or hiding them away and hoping to forget about it!

Have a great weekend - since I had my big blow out meal last night, it's back on the straight and narrow for me today - just hoping my scales are my friends again tomorrow, otherwise we'll be having words!!

xx

Back