the times they are a changin......

Hi Jen,

Totally see what you're saying about the bingeing, I was really hoping this diet would shrink my stomach or something but I reckon I've eaten more than my own body weight over the last week, I think I had 6 or 7 pancakes on Tuesday for gods sake!

Binge - diet - exercise - Binge - diet - exercise - Binge - diet - exercise - Binge - diet - exercise groundhog day!!!

xx

things are manic here one of my best friends isn t well and there s loads of coming and going but the diet remains intact, 10.8 today so not falling into too many bad habits. will catch up when i ve got more time
jxx

Well done, hope your friend gets better soon x

Well done Jen on sticking with it even when things are a little trickier.

Hope your friend's feeling better soon.

xx

thanks guys she s doing ok but there a long road ahead i think more tests to come.

well diet wise still 10.8 so all good there, just one more pound and its back to the promised land! made the most goreous lamb tagine a bit heavy on the cals but its delicous. happy with my progress seem to be getting into the swing of maintance with a little bit of reduction on the side. not sure what the weekend holds but we ll see.

jx

Morning :)

Hope your friend is on the mend soon. . . . . . .
10.8 is great, and your great for sticking with it ! Massive well done as we all know this is the tricky bit.
I'm not sure I will ever get down to the 10's but I think your inspiring me more and more :)

i have high hopes angel, i think we all believe in you and are right here in your corner, had forgetten but hows your cambridge friend getting on?
jx

i have high hopes angel, i think we all believe in you and are right here in your corner, had forgetten but hows your cambridge friend getting on?
jx

We both weigh in tomorrow with CDC. . . . .

Super excited as although my losses on here are small that's because I log often but it's 26 days since last weigh in with CDC so a boost to see what the past month has done if that makes sense :)

Well done lovely on the 10.8 - that illusive 10.7 will be with you soon, i'm sure.

What's your usual daily plan, food wise? Trying to collate as many people's advice before I take the leap!

xx

Hey Jen,

hope this weekend is a kind one ?
I know your like me and often have weekends planned ?

How are you getting on ?

x

hi all

not the worst weekend a few little extras but nothing to worry about. scales had increased to 10.9 but that was prior to the weekend. not worring about it keeping around 10 10 so not losing much ground, am still keen to get back down to 10.7 and move between that and 10 .10.
have had the cold this weekend not feelin to bad but have used it as an excuse to be very lazy, sloth jen has def been in residence! not a lot else to report
hope all are having a good weekend
jx

Morning Jen, pleased your weekend was a good one.

What I wouldn't give to be 10.10 or 10.7,

Your doing fantastic and i have no doubt you will get down to the illusive 10.7 and like you say fluctuate between the two which is very good going :)

Keep up the fab work x

Allowing fluctuation is a sensible move - if only I could get my fluctuation between two points I actually want them at, then we'd be laughing!

Decided to go off piste this week...just having a break and working out what to do moving forward - i'll still be logging here I just need a clear head to decide what to do...

xx

good for you flic i think sometimes we just have to do things in our own way. today im 10.8 pretty pleased, 1 more just more and then maintance starts. really happy with my progress going into my 4 month in the 10s

busy just now but not lost the slimming plot!

hope everyone is well and going in the right direction whatever that way may be
jxx

10.8 this am this pound is a stuborn monkey and no mistake! still not about to worry. really feel quite happy as im relaxing the reigns and keepin the balance nicely.
jx

10.8 this am this pound is a stuborn monkey and no mistake! still not about to worry. really feel quite happy as im relaxing the reigns and keepin the balance nicely.
jx

10.8 is so close to your desired 10.7, certainly not worth any worry and especially as you know your keeping the reigns on a tight cord and doing great with getting the balance right, massive well done Jen.
You've cracked it my love.

Can I pick your brains . . . . Do you ever or have you ever climbed Arthur's seat ?
I'm thinking of doing it at the end of the month when I visit Edinburgh with my best friend . . . . It will help burn off some excess from the 5 days of over indulging :)

i have indeed climb the seat. great views from the top. the 2 paths i ve done; one starts from the old ruin by the duck pound its longer but a gentler climb the other one you come up from the road that winds round but for most of the way your climbing steps (if you come out at the palace turn right and walk along the pavement to the crags you ll come to a mini round about and follow the left fork then onto the grass its a well worn path.theres is always plenty of people going up so you find it no bother.
jxx

Hi Jen,

How you doing? You get rid of that pesky last lb yet?! Hope it comes off quicker than my last 2 did, it was sooo frustrating!

x

its still with me but i do seem to stick and then drop so as long as im feeling postitive and not losing ground i ll take it,, not that i don t really want to kick its ass into touch but i ll wait:)
jxx

just a quick drop by, 4months in the tens sitting at 10.9 today managing to keep between 10.7 and 10.10 so have hit goal and then up one happy bunny have managed to get back to non calorie counting just safe portion control, nights out too but able to get right back after any indulgences. feel like i have control back and loving it

good luck to all

it can be done
jx

Back