the times they are a changin......

well 1st weigh in and no loss or gain so all good my own scales made me a pound lighter but that means worst case i gained 3or 2 lbs asi had lost a few more before i went. day one in the diet house no wobbles 3 days and ketosis will be back in force.

on the skin front id get into a good moisturising routine hopefully you ll adjust without to much trouble.
yay you cambridge bar at the cinema, no guilt now which always makes the sacrifices worth it.
heh night was really good 3 coarse dinner and cooked breakfast too washed down with wine and cocktails. it was a disco diva murder mystery and was really funny managed to last til 12 then it was lights out. we didget out for a walk run glasgow in the morning. i decided to enjoy it as it was the last hurrah before the cambridge restart so on the sunday even had a lovely roast cooked by the bf, back to business now.
jx

That weekend sounds amazing!!! Well done, I would be over the moon with a stay the same after so long off plan. Stick with it, you will reached the promise land of ketosis soon enough!

Very pleased today. I love my food and this diet has been torture (and boring!) but it's so worth it isn't it?! As I have been SS+ for so much I have gone straight on to 3 as stage 2 is pretty much the same (I have also been having milk in my tea and coffee from day one and it hasn't affected my weight loss).

step 3 is the 1000 cal one? there s a fair bit of choice with that. it ll be good to restart food again, i was surprised what food i craved on hol wasn t the stuff that id normally go for. im the sort that if it s naughty, i love it.
work has been so busy this week i ve not really know whether im coming or going, did have a little wobble day two but have managed to right myself again. must admit as you go through the side effects of going into ketosis its not fun(" argh what that oh leg cramps"). dont recommend a re do, stick to the path! hol was well worth it so i ll just have to suck it up:).
will you be putting up any photo s? i would love to see your swan transformation, planning on putting your pic s into any model agency s you ve got the height:)
well best get ready for work, hope you ll enjoy your sumptuous breakfast!
jxx

Yep I on the 1000 cal one. Been logging cals on my fitness pal but I have to say this stage is so much harder. I can't stop thinking about food and have had a sneaky few cheats for the first time since I started. I will be extremely surprised if I lose anything this week. With SS there wasn't even the option of food and what I could eat bored the hell out of me so it wasn't too difficult. Agh!

after a very poor cambridge week where i didn t get into ketosis just skirted around the edges i have managed to lose 2 pounds, very pleased but could def try harder so fingers crossed this week will see me back on track

laura ;how are you getting on now have you got your head round the change of steps? fingers crossed for a positive weigh in tom xx

Well this week has been terrible! Lots of work things with lunches provided, dinner with family, night out with hubby and visited a food market with lots of tasters. I think I have felt so unsociable that I have really made the most of this first week off. Sole source is so much easier as there is no choice to be made.

I had had my weigh in this morning and the result is... 3lb gain! Really not happy but not surprised either as it is all my own doing. Back on it today so hopefully I can turn it around this week. So frustrated with myself!

that not to bad sometimes life just gets in the way, funnily my week just didn t fit either. still as of tom im back on the wagon. spoke to my consultant and she s really supportive so just chalking it up to experience. decided not restart today as had my sister s spa break booked and figured enjoy that then then muscle down. it was so good 3 treatments and butler service at lunch ( nothing to catastrophic; soup and sandwich). we both enjoyed it.
was thinking about this week we should make sure we touch base once each day, good bad or indifferent as its amazing how your less likely to slack off when there s company . think we maybe need a little boost?
jx

That would be really helpful I think. I've had an absolute killer of a fortnight and really need to refocus. Temptations of comfort eating is hitting me terribly. Doesn't help that I'm out of ketosis now so feeling hungry! Yes back on it tomorrow. I have to go down to London so will arm myself with a shake whilst I'm there and an emergency banana if I get stuck in traffic in the way home. I've seriously been considering going back to slimming world this week but I really want to stick with it and hit target by the end of November.

slimming world is a great idea but for what it s worth id stick with the steps for a bit longer as there aren t too many success stories with people that haven t and to have gone through all that for only short term gain seems pretty disheartening. when i was on hol i ate almond nuts most days found them pretty filling and a good source of protein i felt fuller on them than just banana s
jx

well day one of the re boot doing well so far have drank water and ate only cambridge products just going to head for a long soak to avoid the kitchen and its pesky cupboards

Good woman!! I was heading off to london at 5am and have only just got back so little tricky with food. Hopefully I've not gone over the 1000 cals. Food as follows: breakfast vanilla shake, lunch: cous cous, greek salad, fruit, snack: banana, dinner: soup. So tired now so early night for me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

another day of ss ing feeling the creeping sensation of ketosis kicking in

Well done, once ketosis kicks in the hunger and the tiredness will all pass and things will be great :)

Keep up the good work x

Back