the times they are a changin......

Hello!

I found your diary! Congrats on your 6lbs loss this week, and on the diesel jeans. Just awesome...

Jx

hi there
its a bit tricky to find as i thought id posted it i the diary section but only later found out it was in the thread section. just back from the hairdressers love the colour violet red with copper low lights think i might have to shimmy my shake this week end!
jx

Thank you. My weigh in day is a Monday, which keeps me on track at the weekend :)
I don't think anyone understand a VLCD unless you are on one or doing it, so although friends are supportive they don't really understand 100%. X

me too on the monday weigh in is good for keeping you on the straight and narrow over the weekend as there s no time to right any damage if your tempted off the path:)
jx

Hi Skydragon. Just reading up on how you're doing and I'm very impressed. Well done on your loss so far. You must be so pleased. How has today been?

Hi Skydragon. Just reading up on how you're doing and I'm very impressed. Well done on your loss so far. You must be so pleased. How has today been?

hi there
thank you, all support is very gratefully received.

i ve had another successful day today, ss+ in the bag. really starting to feel much more like myself now, it seen to take me a bit longer than others to get into a ketotic happy state but energy levels are good no carb hangover and hunger diminished. had a busy day at work so that always helps pass the day, like you im a one day at time girl, much as i dont berate myself too much when i slip up it is good when you ve been 100% gives a bit of a boost for the next day.

just would like to let you all know what s in my cupboard that i haven t so much as touched the packet, cue virtuous face: there are mini brownies and candies, now normally i would of had them scoffed without a moments hesitation but they arent even calling me. this is def a case of willpower 1 greed pig 0.
hope everyone is in the zone and cruising on with their losses and if your struggling sending out positive dieting vibes that it passes quickly ( diversion therapy brush your teeth and do 10 sit ups repeat as ness:)
jx

hi there
thank you, all support is very gratefully received.

i ve had another successful day today, ss+ in the bag. really starting to feel much more like myself now, it seen to take me a bit longer than others to get into a ketotic happy state but energy levels are good no carb hangover and hunger diminished. had a busy day at work so that always helps pass the day, like you im a one day at time girl, much as i dont berate myself too much when i slip up it is good when you ve been 100% gives a bit of a boost for the next day.

just would like to let you all know what s in my cupboard that i haven t so much as touched the packet, cue virtuous face: there are mini brownies and candies, now normally i would of had them scoffed without a moments hesitation but they arent even calling me. this is def a case of willpower 1 greed pig 0.
hope everyone is in the zone and cruising on with their losses and if your struggling sending out positive dieting vibes that it passes quickly ( diversion therapy brush your teeth and do 10 sit ups repeat as ness:)
jx

Your doing fab but its great your feeling more in ketosis as its much easier once there.
Well done on another fab 100% day :) x x x

Hi Jen, Well done on that 6lb loss! You're doing so well it will be exciting to see what your next WI brings :)

I hope you're having a great 'fat burning' day x

Hi Jen, Well done on that 6lb loss! You're doing so well it will be exciting to see what your next WI brings :)

I hope you're having a great 'fat burning' day x

thanks Beverley
i am chuffed to bits with my whole progress, im hoping for 3 to 4 pounds as that seemed to be what i got pre hol but a loss is a loss and provided i ve stuck to it ( which i have ) it ll show one week or the next. me and the scales know exactly how the other works so no big drama.
no gym trip today but am tired so tucked up in bed

your getting on brilliantly yourself, keeping yourself firmly in the zone?
jx

i have a big thank you to the forum today, i was eyeing up the mini brownies last night and saw i post that worked really well for me so remained strong and on the Cambridge path
get in there!
jx

i have a big thank you to the forum today, i was eyeing up the mini brownies last night and saw i post that worked really well for me so remained strong and on the Cambridge path
get in there!
jx

Thats the spirit !
There is always someone here to keep us on track. it can be easy to be tempted but the hard bit is to not give in, huge well done hunni. Bet you feel super proud for resisting where as if you had of given in you would have felt awful, The good feelings won because you know what you want in the long run x x x

Yay! Well done!! You are doing amazing. I bet you feel so much better for not eating them than you would have done if you had eaten them! A moment on the lips, is another week getting back in Ketosis! :)

Yay! Well done!! You are doing amazing. I bet you feel so much better for not eating them than you would have done if you had eaten them! A moment on the lips, is another week getting back in Ketosis! :)

he he he he love the moment on the lips is another week in ketosis, now there is a thought that will keep us on the straight and narrow!
jx

dear confessional forgive me my sins but i cracked this morning and had a grilled breakfast, no carbs i quickly add. please dont knock me out of ketosis i shall remain strong until my weigh in tomorrow. thought it was best to confess rather than sneak it through. the salt in take will spoil this weeks weight loss but if you do the crime be prepared to take the time. manx im thinking of your words just now
jx

dear confessional forgive me my sins but i cracked this morning and had a grilled breakfast, no carbs i quickly add. please dont knock me out of ketosis i shall remain strong until my weigh in tomorrow. thought it was best to confess rather than sneak it through. the salt in take will spoil this weeks weight loss but if you do the crime be prepared to take the time. manx im thinking of your words just now jx

If you had NO carbs you may be still in Ketosis, fingers crossed for you.
Drawer a line in the sand and move forward. What will be will be but weigh in tomorrow should help keep you focused :)

If you had NO carbs you may be still in Ketosis, fingers crossed for you.
Drawer a line in the sand and move forward. What will be will be but weigh in tomorrow should help keep you focused :)

thanks angel
im fine not beating myself up i was struggling all weekend, joys of being away. i ve done so my worst in the past. strangely dont feel like going on an eating frenzy since i posted. decided it was better to confess and move on .
am hoping ketosis is ok if not i ll just have to suck it up!
jx

thanks angel
im fine not beating myself up i was struggling all weekend, joys of being away. i ve done so my worst in the past. strangely dont feel like going on an eating frenzy since i posted. decided it was better to confess and move on .
am hoping ketosis is ok if not i ll just have to suck it up!
jx

That's he spirit, I'm sure you will be fine chick. Your very focused and sometimes these things happen but your certainly handling it in the right way x

Ha ha, my words are ringing in your ears :) It's only one little slip up, you can get back on track. You've done fantastic so far. Hope out doesn't affect your weigh in tomorrow too much x

Onwards and down the dress sizes we go x

well after the fall from grace i ve lost 2 pounds taking me to 2 stone lost and as karma would have it i ll just have to wait til next week to see the 10s

all fair i think
have a great day
jx

Back