the times they are a changin......

Beverley75, I'm there with you in that land too :) but just think, next time we are out there won't be a belly wobbling with the belly laughs :) x

True!!! :D lol

How're you doing J? xx

hi there

had a manic couple of days now got a bit of time on my hands so can get caught up with all the news
was staying down at my folks never great when you you need to focus on eating less, i dodged a few bullets but did take a couple of hits to the tummy:) so its 100% for the next days and see if i can keep myself on the straight and narrow! i ve been thinking what angel said about choosing to eat and that is how i feel so now im choosing to keep it locked down in step 3 land there are no treats in the house so temptation is in the shops and i can stop myself easily.
last time i was at the gym was saturday so need to get a visit asap

there was loads of laughs and i felt great even got chatted up by a young lad so ego was very happy too. sure i was saying i could be his mother! the time for you lot getting out will be coming soon and getting to wear an outfit you want to wear and not the outfit that just fits is awffy good so keep on trucking it will be worth it 100%
jxx
jxx

Aaaaah! Young lady! Did you give this young man your phone number? That's what I want to know. ;-) x

Aaaaah! Young lady! Did you give this young man your phone number? That's what I want to know. ;-) x

sorry cee no gossip here, there s a boy at home so i just enjoyed it as a wee ego boost but it was quite nice never the less. you are doing amazing lady really happy for you

thats another day in, cals at the 1200 mark in stead of the 1000 but as i was really hungry ( eh no just in a right greedy mood so i ll take that as a save). i was having one of those mind conversations today and as i don t want to go back feel like i ve got the weekends extravagances sorted out, test starts again tomorrow. it doesn t take much to throw a wee spanner in the works, guess its about learning strategies to stop you letting food take back the control.
jx

I love your self awareness, and determination to learn new ways to navigate a relationship with food. Recognising a need for new strategies is half the battle isn't it? Good on ya x How's your week been so far love? Holding steady on Step 3? I was wondering: do you still have to suck down gallons of water? I imagine you're just used to it by now. Keep on keeping on, you're doing fantastically xx

sorry cee no gossip here, there s a boy at home so i just enjoyed it as a wee ego boost but it was quite nice never the less. you are doing amazing lady really happy for you

Thanks medear. I'm really proud of myself. Can't wait to be where you are.

thats another day in, cals at the 1200 mark in stead of the 1000 but as i was really hungry ( eh no just in a right greedy mood so i ll take that as a save). i was having one of those mind conversations today and as i don t want to go back feel like i ve got the weekends extravagances sorted out, test starts again tomorrow. it doesn t take much to throw a wee spanner in the works, guess its about learning strategies to stop you letting food take back the control.
jx

I'll be watching you for these strategies because I am really scared I might lose control once I start on step 3.

Hi all

I have been AWOL for quite a while and I have not posted on this thread for ages. I have had a tough few months of it as I was told my job was at risk which resulted in me having to give up cambridge due to the cost. It also meant that I had to go to lots of meeting around the country 2-3 times per week so with this and a holiday my diet went to pot. Weighed this morning and the damage is 7lb's on since the start of October. I have been told my job is safe for now so I really want to refocus for a few weeks before christmas. Unfortunately things are a little tight and so I have gone over to the dark side and have bought some slim and save products instead. Day one and 3 pints of water down. I WILL get to goal! Hope things are well for everybody x

Hi all

I have been AWOL for quite a while and I have not posted on this thread for ages. I have had a tough few months of it as I was told my job was at risk which resulted in me having to give up cambridge due to the cost. It also meant that I had to go to lots of meeting around the country 2-3 times per week so with this and a holiday my diet went to pot. Weighed this morning and the damage is 7lb's on since the start of October. I have been told my job is safe for now so I really want to refocus for a few weeks before christmas. Unfortunately things are a little tight and so I have gone over to the dark side and have bought some slim and save products instead. Day one and 3 pints of water down. I WILL get to goal! Hope things are well for everybody x

hi there lady glad to hear things are more on an even keel now. think you ve done really well only half a stone, it ll be whipped off in no time. pretty sure the packs are ok together so it makes sense on the budget, fantastic.

once your stepping out i ve started a maintenance thread for recipes and the likes. not going into detail on this thread as not fair on the ss ers.

i ve put my goal weight on hold til after xmas my goal is to maintain this weight (11 st is acceptable after xmas) until after the new year then it is operation last half stone!

it does take some adjusting but on the whole im pretty happy with my progress. when you are in the zone you cant even imagine ever cheating again but once your out of it suddenly you find that extra biscuit in your hand. now one every so often im happy with, its my love of eating the whole packet i want to be more control of and touch wood im in the very early stages (recovering addict:) )
so glad to have you back, we ve some slinky xmas dresses to wear

jxx

Hi Jen, how's it going hon? I hope you're still firmly on the diet zone :) xx

hello miss bev i am so in the zone have really got my act together back to being really focused. maintaining well. would you believe i haven t even touch the various boxes of lovelies that are now coming into the clinic,and my own personal favourite type was included so im giving myself mucho brownie points for that one. think that halo is in need of a leetle polish:) im not good enough yet to have just one but some day.

whats the goss down your parts then? good as gold im very certain
jxx

You've done so well! I agree, had no problem SSing but as soon as I introduced food I struggled. Need to learn to plan more for when stressful life gets in the way! Im on day three and all going well. I'm really enjoying the feeling of not eating rubbish and being guilty and bloated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You've done so well! I agree, had no problem SSing but as soon as I introduced food I struggled. Need to learn to plan more for when stressful life gets in the way! Im on day three and all going well. I'm really enjoying the feeling of not eating rubbish and being guilty and bloated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

glad to hear it is all ticking along nicely

think thats one of the problems with this diet in particular but dieting in general is you feel that you ve done the hard work but in reality the hard work is only just beginning. getting the weight off is one thing keeping it off is a new set of rules altogether. there are def no easy ways round it. i think my fitness pal is going to become a feature in my life from now on. i ve realised since using it that there would be days in the past ( pre cambridge) when i thought id been really good but if id had that app ticking off everything that id eaten id very soon of realised the little incidentals were adding up very significantly.
jxx

Day 4 and I have awoken with a disgustingly furry mouth and a lack of hunger. I stage has finally arrived, woohoo! Had a cheeky weigh this morning and all heading in the right direction so very motivated today. Tried on my potential christmas party dress and looks a tad better than before however still a few lumps and bumps there I would rather vanquish to oblivion.

Day 4 and I have awoken with a disgustingly furry mouth and a lack of hunger. I stage has finally arrived, woohoo! Had a cheeky weigh this morning and all heading in the right direction so very motivated today. Tried on my potential christmas party dress and looks a tad better than before however still a few lumps and bumps there I would rather vanquish to oblivion.

ah the ketosis tell-tales, that is great. sure the dress will be grand its amazing what a couple of weeks can achieve. have you decided what your doing for xmas i.e to eat or not to eat that is the question:)
jxx

yesterday i went on a grade A binge dont have weigh in til tomorrow but wouldn t be surprised it i have to take a hit for it, oh well into the breach dear friends. on a better note im back in the saddle today so no major damage.
jxx

Back