the times they are a changin......

Show off! Hahaha :D

:drool:
cheese pile the size of Denmark
oooooh, nomnomnom....

OMG!
i have found the best thing ever!!!!!!!, well if you suffer from cold ketotic feet anyway. one of my patients gave me a pair off microwavable beanie slippers, they are amazing
just had to share

i have every sort of fleecy sock imaginable these ******* heat up the are the holy grail of slippers (except you can t walk around in them:p)

i have warm feet this is a miracle i may even have to buy a pedestal to sit them on!

not i any way does this mean i have no life oh no no no ;)

The greatest pleasure on this diet is to be in bed with warm feet and an empty bladder. It's so bloomin rare!

Haha, I know! Every time I get cosy in bed I'm fighting needing the loo and cold toes. I get up, go to the toilet, put socks on and go back to bed. Those precious moments are pure bliss!

It's like being pregnant again! Making sure you know where all the toilets are on your route before you set off and never getting a full nights sleep! :)

well day 8 in the bag 100% and xmas gains have nearly gone 1 3/4 pounds to go. since getting back to work i ve been knackered when i get home, can t seem to stay awake past 9 ( normally don t sleep til 12ish)

hope all good will catch up when energy levels return to a more normal state
jxx

Great stuff! Those extra ounces will drop off before you know it :D

Hi all, hope everything is going well for everyone.

I'm massively struggling today. Had a work dinner on Friday night that I had to go to. Set menu so had to just do my best. Goats cheese salad to start (ate no bread), beef and veg for main (left the potatoes), declined dessert and drank water all night despite free drinks. Naughty I know but I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I have put 1lb on. I know I did my best and it can't be helped but can't help feeling a little demotivated at the moment as apart from this I have been 100%. I'm sticking with it and fingers crossed I will be back in the tens this week. Weekends are so much harder on plan!

I'm massively struggling today. Had a work dinner on Friday night that I had to go to. Set menu so had to just do my best. Goats cheese salad to start (ate no bread), beef and veg for main (left the potatoes), declined dessert and drank water all night despite free drinks. Naughty I know but I had a cheeky weigh In this morning and I have put 1lb on. I know I did my best and it can't be helped but can't help feeling a little demotivated at the moment as apart from this I have been 100%. I'm sticking with it and fingers crossed I will be back in the tens this week. Weekends are so much harder on plan!

Oh I'm sorry I missed this Laura. How are you now? Weekends can be hard (especially if you've had to break the diet for any reason, but as with anything it's a mental exercise. Tell yourself you can do this and you can. That 1lb is negligible and may even just be water retention. It'll be off by Tuesday!

Look at how far you've come already.... Just keep plugging away, and know we are all behind you, and we have faith that you can do this :hug99:xx

I'm massively struggling today. Had a work dinner on Friday night that I had to go to. Set menu so had to just do my best. Goats cheese salad to start (ate no bread), beef and veg for main (left the potatoes), declined dessert and drank water all night despite free drinks. Naughty I know but I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I have put 1lb on. I know I did my best and it can't be helped but can't help feeling a little demotivated at the moment as apart from this I have been 100%. I'm sticking with it and fingers crossed I will be back in the tens this week. Weekends are so much harder on plan!

i feel your pain chicken i ve been in the land of the dead this week, no energy and now to add to it my hair is falling out! its lucky i have a such a thick barnet. have rid myself of xmas (bar half a pound) but really unsure if i can continue in ketosis. i will continue with the diet as would like to finish the 2 weeks
jx

Hey Jen (knock knock knock) where arrrreeee youuuuu? I'm assuming you've been nearly comatose with the exhaustion of getting back in the groove..... But that's it, that's your lot :D I'm pretty sure you're burning fat like no man's business and back in the groove fully. What are you now? Day 11 or 12? Come give us an update xx

im slugging but not in the groove at all
jxxx

now to add to it my hair is falling out!*

What? WHAT!?! D@mn it. I've heard of this and experienced it mildly, but like you I have (to quote a friend) two heads of hair so it's not as obvious as some.... But still. Our HAIR!?! I feel for you hon I really do :( And it sounds like you're still feeling rubbish? Hmmmm. Could you be fighting off one of these ubiquitous lurgies doing the rounds? The exhaustion is starting to sound virusy (that is soooo not a word). You've already got this in the bag. You've won. Just a last little bit to sweep up and you can focus on the rest of your life and maintaining. You had a plan to get to where you were pre-christmas then carry on your maintenence journey. You can do this J .... Just do what you can chick for the next week because it sounds like something is kicking your butt healthwise. Hope you have a restful nights sleep and feel positive tomorrow xx

Must be something in the water this weekend. I've had my hair fall out when I lost the majority before Christmas and it's not good at all but it soon stops when you reintroduced food again. 3 more days and we are back on the home stretch!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Beverley, nearly there now then refeed time. Cannot wait to see those magic numbers!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back