the times they are a changin......

Hi Jen,

I've been AWOL the last couple of weeks so just been on and read your updates - well done you! Less than 1lb until your target, bet you're there by tomorrow!

Really happy for you :D

xx

thanks miss clare, youre doing rather well yourself i think, hows the 9s membership card feelin:)

was so pleased with myself step 3 and a loss like that, my consultant says im weird (in a good way:) ) but it feels as if all the wonky weigh in i had on ss/step 2 are comin good after all. if i sts this week i ll be happy don t get me wrong 10.7 would be perfection but i lost 2lbs a day mon sun and sat. WHY? i just don t know as def not in ketosis but im not going to agrue but don t want to get too wrapped up in the scales as they can do some funny things. so its head down step 3 this week then provided there is no curve balls on next mons weigh in step 4. but feelin pretty pleased with myself at the mo.
what is your plan of action and where do you want to get to?
jx

Yay - Jen that's fab news and great to hear!

Pre-Christmas, I sort of did step 3 for a couple of days, but just couldn't get to grips with it properly - I don't think Christmas and social stuff helped. I'm slightly reluctant, given how hopeless I was, to move up the steps until i'm properly ready - that said - I am probably putting off the inevitable...i'm planning on doing step 2 till mid Feb but depending on the scales, I might move up slightly sooner. Looking forward to doing it properly, and your comment about working one week at a time was really helpful!

Great that the scales are rewarding your hard work, and thanks for posting about working up through the steps - it's really great to have someone else sticking with the whole plan.

xx

evening flic.

i wouldn t beat yourself up to much about the step 3 alterations, kind of goes with the territory (xmas) and its gettin back on track that counts ( just like the majority of the population. when your ready you ll be back out of ketosis but i think your right to do it when you want to, it ll all come together. x

a little over the cal limit today not sure how much but nothing deadly so just strolling along did try on my size 10 work trousers and they fitted, sorry but i def had my smug face on as the only way id be able to wear size tens for the vast majority of my life is as a natty head piece!
jx

Whoop - check you out with your size 10s! I have one pair of size 10 jeans they obviously made a little bigger as they fitted - the majority of mine are now size 12, and I love putting them on every morning and them fitting!

Do you weigh/measure stuff, or simply log calories on step 3 for your evening meal?

xx

Just catching up. . . . .

Fantastic loss especially as your so close to goal !
You will be at your 10.7 in no time, massive well done hunni x x

Whoop - check you out with your size 10s! I have one pair of size 10 jeans they obviously made a little bigger as they fitted - the majority of mine are now size 12, and I love putting them on every morning and them fitting!

Do you weigh/measure stuff, or simply log calories on step 3 for your evening meal?

xx

i use my fittnes pal to keep a track and i do weigh out things i can t get the cals off the pack.i ve found i can be a bit over generous to myself otherwise. think i ll need to continue keepin a closer eye in the future as i suprised no shocked when i realised hw much calories the pasta i was merrily dishing out for my tea contained, greedy piggy!
jx

Just catching up. . . . .

Fantastic loss especially as your so close to goal !
You will be at your 10.7 in no time, massive well done hunni x x

thankyou think we re all getting closer and stronger just now, just been on the scales and they re confirming the weigh in no loss but sooo not bothered
jx

I am totally with you and portion sizes. I am hopeless - I have a decent set of electric scales now which has revolutionised the job!

xx

drum roll please, today the scales say 10.6 and 3/4 lbs i have done it!!!! target had been reached.im with pharrell today. i know that by no means have i finished but really pleased.
jx

Well done Sky! Bravo! What a journey - love the humour throughout... great 'thinspiration' for me! :)

hi vg

thanks for that im one happy bunny today. popped into a wee scillian bakery today for a skinny lattee my god the counter was like my idea fo heaven but passed through unscaved, suprised i didn t leave a trail of drool :)

how are you getting on? see from your stats there is a nice drop and you should see the 14s very soon, how fab. keep going it is so so worth it
jxx

Hi Jen,

Check you out target lady!!! Soooo happy for you!!! Were both there now (well nearly for me!) how are we going to keep this weight off??

xx

Miss Clare that is a fantastic weigh in you are stormin along. You lol be a right skinny minny now ! Do you think you lol do. 5:2 sort of thing to maintain?

I had a jolly good pig out this weekend was at a funeral and then it when tits up. So am back on the road to target right at this min. could be annoyed with myself but crying over spilt milk won't make me thinner so on with it. This is life and I need to accept I won t be saintly for enternity so 'blow out weekends' are part and parcel of me and it's how I manage them without the weigh piling on now that is the question. I'm still going up to step 4 today I want to find out what sort of cals my body needs to maintain and even at 4 should over the next couple of weeks should get back down. Haven t gone on the scales this am as have official weigh in today so on we go!
jx

Miss Jen thank you! Good luck for your weigh in xx

It's weird though, I still see a size 12-14 in the mirror...at first I thought the sizes I bought were wrong but I fit in a 8-10 in every shop now. Have you ever seen that cartoon with a woman and man looking in a mirror - the woman is gorg and slim and the man is old and fat but the mirror reflections are the opposite? If so that's how I feel. I don't understand. My colleague is a size 10, sometimes an 8, but I think she looks so much slimmer than I do. Anyway enough of me and my weird mind!!

Yeah I'm never gonna be 'on a diet' at the weekends, life gets in the way of all that. Maybe 5:2 is the way forward. I was thinking along the lines of slimming world but with less carbs. We should be able to have blowouts without it affecting our weight shouldn't we??!! Maybe we should just weigh once a week or once a fortnight and take the weight from that. Jumping on the scales on a Monday morning after a big weekend will only send us back to our beds with a tub of ice cream!

Let us know how you get on xx

Back