The TOTM Support Group

Transexamic acid, naproxen, painkillers and a warm bath coupled with a hot water bottle afterwards for me :)

Having an horrendous totm this time, stupidly heavy and blaaaah again. For the first time though I appear to have lost weight whilst on so I'm not complaining too much!!

I use hot water bottle / paracetamol & mefenamic acid - the combo seems to do the trick:D

Transexamic acid, naproxen, painkillers and a warm bath coupled with a hot water bottle afterwards for me :)

Having an horrendous totm this time, stupidly heavy and blaaaah again. For the first time though I appear to have lost weight whilst on so I'm not complaining too much!!

Thanks girls :)
Painkillers and a bath seemed to do the trick.

Hope it's passed for you PSP x

Oh sweetie big hugs, hope it passes soon - today! xxx

Thanks loves - hopefully it's finished. I can't say for definite cos the past 3/4 have finished one day - then been back the next!

Hope you're all well and not suffering x

Just a quick question as its my first weigh in on my period. I was really good on slimming world and did SP all but one 1, but lost less than when I was doing just Extra Easy. Could it be possible that the weight loss was so small due to being only on day 2 of my period?

Yeah lots of people retain water at TOTM Gamy and put on even when they've been really good! Hopefully it will show next week.

I tend to retain the week before and have a good loss on my period but I came on today (3 days early according to the app I'm using to track) and I lost really well this week so am wonder if my gain might have been the week before of it I should expect to be retaining water next Tuesday!

Back