THE ULTIMATE WIIIII CHALLENGE

and there was me tinking i was brilliant on the hula hoop and u girlz r milez ahead ... i feel the competive streak in me coming out now to dust of the wii I WILL REPORT IN LATER xxx

Yes do it....! I managed 3481 on 10 minute SupaHula today. I also got 95% Burn on the Island Run. :) Am doing more later once my Feminax kicks in....so will try and beat my own records. lol x

Thanks Hun. My ex was a personal trainer so before I had baby I used to gym it ALL the time....thats when I had a hot little bod. So, am thinking I need to get my ass moving as well as WW'in to get my hot little ass back in shape.....it currently looks like a pumpkin....a big pumpkin. :)

Not sure about that.... I'd like to shift 3 stone - could take me a year! lol x

you'll do it Lou, no sweat! Or rather, a lot of sweat with all this hula-ing! :D will be jumping on myself in a bit! x

Cool - would u say the jogging is high intensity?

i dont do it very often with my arches the way they are.. though i certainly would class the island run as high!

Thanks.... :) Yer, I'd say jogging is high. Was gonna do some more tonight but the lady fairy has kicked in and the Feminax is not working so well. Think I will have an early night. I did 25 mins earlier so only 5 under target but gonna try and do hour tomorrow. OH gonna take the wee fella out for an hour and give me the lounge! :D

aww brilliant! hope ur feminax kick in soon! xxx

Did 1992 in 6mins on the Supa hula and thats was quiet a work out. Not close to Lou's 3481 hulas but getting there.

Well done love! :) Will be back on the wii soon :)

Back