The Ups and Downs of NYE!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Hello again good folk of Minimins.

I am at this very second sitting in the same place as I collapsed about 14 hours ago. My NYE was just insane. I don't know where to start.

Ok, so my best mates ended up falling out as one of them didn't go to the party, lied about her whereabouts and upset the other one. We got over it.

The house was full of blokes and me, my cousin and my best mate Ra-Ra. It was good odds. Very good odds.

Now the food side of the diet went ok. Yes I was not a good girl. But quite frankly I have been up and down like a damn jumping bean during December and although I had been back to the LL ways, I ended up on a not good day and the worst of it all. I touched the dreaded alcohol. Ok, I didn't just touch it, I pretty much drown in it!

For images sake, I will demonstrate. Before the diet took a downward plummet.

n546052040_1636374_9366.jpg

And then afterwards . . .

n643547135_1682622_5815.jpg

I can safely say that was the stupidest decision I have made in some time. Rebelious Child well and truly had her way that night.

But I have made some new friends. I also have my very own stalker now. Oh, and the guy on the right. Amazing at massages!! It's all a very exciting start to 2009. She says, whilst drinking another glass of water and stirring her chocolate shake.

Anyone want to take a guess what my new years resolution is?

Right, I am off to find my rebellious child and drown her in the bath!!

B x

PS: There are a few more pics in the gallery (and hundreds on facebook if you've added me)!

Last edited:
Erm, well Ra Ra was trying to set me up with the one on the right. But I ended up with the one on the left!! But the one on the right gave me a massage in the morning because I fell over on the twister mat and properly hurt myself!

I am trying to pull myself together. I think I have proven that I don't go see my councellor for 2 weeks and everything falls apart. Last time I had a tiny lapse was the week I didn't stay to group because I went to a gig!

B x

New Years Resolution?

One at a time boys !!
Do I get the prize?

Happy 2009. xxx

God I hope so. I'm starting to really dislike food!!! And I want to be able to come on here and not have to be all "oh crap, guess what? I lapsed. Again". Next week, I wanna be here saying "I've been back on LL for a whole week now! No lapses!" If I'm not, someone must promise to bash me over the head!

B x

I honestly don't know what it is. I just need to get my head back in the game. I'm like away with the fairies at the moment.

Well not right at this moment. At this moment I am lying on the sofa dying!!!

B x

Sounds like you had a fab NYE, glad you enjoyed it.

With regards to lapsing, I think the key is getting back to a routine and going to meetings. Should be a bit easier now things start to get back to normal.

Pretty soon you'll be back in the swing and back on track :D

Hope you feel better soon though :hug99:

Hope it will be easier now silly season is finished. And the fact I am suffering so much after alcohol breakdown should help too!
Also, I made a really stupid deal with Ra Ra. If she manages to get through January without having any sex, my cousin and I have to spend the whole of V Festival in our underwear.
So that should motivate me to lose the weight!! Right? Hahaha!

Oh lingerie and welly boots. I worry. I may freeze.

B x

Yeah I agree about the routine thing, it was not having one that un-did me got my WI on tuesday not had one for 3 weeks so she'll be expecting this huge loss and I bet I've lost bugger all but it's all my own fault and I'm suffering for it all now going through the carb withdrawal headaches etc again. Wasn't so much the food with me either was copious amounts of alcohol :s

You can do it, you've come sooo far and look amazing :D.
Oh love the dress btw you looked gorgeous!

Emma xXx

Yeah I agree about the routine thing, it was not having one that un-did me got my WI on tuesday not had one for 3 weeks so she'll be expecting this huge loss and I bet I've lost bugger all but it's all my own fault and I'm suffering for it all now going through the carb withdrawal headaches etc again. Wasn't so much the food with me either was copious amounts of alcohol :s

You can do it, you've come sooo far and look amazing :D.
Oh love the dress btw you looked gorgeous!

Emma xXx

I bet she won't!!

She's not silly! It's silly season - lots of people will have lapsed and so she'll have seen STS, small losses, big gains, little gains and possibly even some big losses!!

Alcohol's the killer, right? I hardly ate anything except some of my birthday cake. Cus the guy in the red shirt was feeding it to me!! Tee hee. (He's off limits though. God dammit!!!)

B x

I didnt have like a headache hangover. But I ache alot. Cus I fell over alot. But my stomach is no longer on speaking terms with me!! :break_diet:

B x

Glad you brought in the NY in style!! Laughed a lot at this thread.

Oh Em, it's not the worst of it. I have so far today moved off the sofa once to go to the loo. I have spent 2 hours talking to the blind date guy. Who is currently checking trains!! I worry!

And to make matters worse, my sofa has eaten two socks, my phone and my camera!

2009 may be the most random of all the years of my life.

B x

I was look at your pics on facebook - it looks like it was a truly crazy night, long may the crazyness continue thru 2009!! Its good for you!

I had a brilliant night. I am still suffering now though. I am in a lot of pain.

But I hope it can continue in 2009!

B x

I just feel sorry for whoevers flat it was in the photos!

I did help do some cleaning NYD! I'm a good house guest! But the proper cleaning only got finished yesterday!!

B x

Wow... quite glad I neither drink, do anything for NYE nor clean! :D

Lol!

It was a good night. But considering I had a three day hangover, probably not worth the lapsing!

Just preparing myself now for a gain at w/i tomorrow night!

:(

B x

You could be surprised

I hope the WI is okay tomorrow.
Good luck. xx:break_diet:

Ok, so just got home. I have put on 1lb!

I am actually quite pleased in a way. Ok, more relief than anything else because I was worried I was going to put like 10lb on!! I know what mistakes I made and I am sure that the next time I eat conventional food will be when I am in RTM.

Time to focus now Rebecca.

B x

Back