The VERY LAST re-start!!

Cathy

Silver Member
Well, here goes me again!!
I got down to 10st 13lbs on Fri 20th March (Target weight is 10st 5lbs)
Then I had to go down to Cornwall and help organise a family funeral (really stressful) I was there a whole week and then had to come back and go to Edinburgh to look at wedding dresses with my daughter (really nice time) but eating etc seemed outside my control at both places.
I'd done an emergency refeed in 2 days to go to Cornwall, which maybe why it's all gone a bit wrong. :confused:
I went back to the pharmacy today and have gained 15lbs in 3 weeks!! :eek:

Anyways, onwards and upwards, I restart in the morning, with 4 weeks 5 days to go until my long-awaited holiday to Kefalonia.
Wish me luck, to shift this last 22lbs by then!! :gimi:

at least you are getting back to it so good on you, you'll probably loose it really quickly.
I am going away for 3 weeks and doing a weeks refeed first so looks like I'll be gaining about a stone too!!!

The main thing is that you've realised the gain and getting back on track again.

Good luck for the final push !

FG, if you do a weeks refeed, you won't gain loads, watch the carbs on refeed, stick to the plan and you should be fine, good luck!!

good luck!! :)
I reckon 22lbs in 4 weeks is just about reachable - i hope you get there chick :) x

Yeah your first loss should be a big one so i reckon you can do it :) stick to it 100%, no picking and you will be there in no time! Just think its only 4 weeks and then you can have food again :D x

You can do it Cathy! I think that goal is achievable too.

You're off to Kefalonia in 4 weeks and I'm off to Rhodes in 13. Can't wait. It's a lovely goal to aim for too. Good luck, I'm pretty sure if you stick to this 100% you will do it. Roll on that Greek sunshine!

Ahh Good luck Cathy. You can do it girl!!! We are all with you :gen126:
Its scary how quick it can go back on
but I bet quite a few pounds of that will come straight off in your first week back on LT :cross:

Thanks Girlychick, Kered and MiniB !!
The help and push from everyone on here is amazing.
We'll all get there won't we?!
Rhodes sounds lovely, I have a friend who LOVES it. I'd like to go one day too.
Good luck to everyone, here's to a slimmer summer in 2009 :D

Cheers, I'm actually looking forward to starting again, I want to succeed SO MUCH.

Then you will!!!

John & I are soooooooooooo jealous! :jelous: We don't go till September :cry: ...... go and say Hello to Katelios for us!!! xx

Then you will!!!

John & I are soooooooooooo jealous! :jelous: We don't go till September :cry: ...... go and say Hello to Katelios for us!!! xx

I certainly will Jan, I'll have one for you in Cozy Bar ! :eatdrink017:
Well done, by the way, on your 3.4lbs off this week. xxxx

good on u cathy for coming back on it with such focus!! it must have been horrifying when u went to weigh in but its great to see ur not gettin bogged down by it!! good luck darling!! oh n weldone jan!! super loss!! xx

I certainly will Jan, I'll have one for you in Cozy Bar ! :eatdrink017:
xxxx

That's right!! Rub it in!!

Actually - when you do go - will you see if the supermarket on the right hand side on your way through the village is open?

You probably know all about it from the Kef board - about Marinos (sp?) being killed in an accident? We're just curious to know what's happening with the shop coz it was our favourite - and he was lovely .... :cry:

Have a great time!! (she said through grrrrrrrrrritted teeth :p) xx

Cathy, well done for getting back on the bike! You can do this, and think about all the fresh fish and salads you can have in Kefalonia....oh and the kleftica....and moussaka and ouso......and........!!! DOH!!!

Oh eh Sharon! Don't be tormenting me!!
No, seriously, it's day one and I'm not even tempted, not hungry at all (hope it lasts)
Ooh, I can smell the kleftiko and TASTE the Mythos!!

Cathy - just wondering - did you see my previous post about Marinos?? x

Back