The Walking Dead

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Anyone watch The Walking Dead? I love this! It's back to FX in a few weeks I think.. I've been watching Falling Skies too, that's good :)

I love The Walking Dead. Really looking forward to the second season (which I hear is going to be longer than the first). I've always been a fan of the zombie genre - as much for humour value as anything else :)

It soooo good, much better than what I expected it to be, and the zombies are quite creepy too, which is good! I hope we do get more ep's too :)

I'm dying to know what the scientist whispered! ;)

I love The Walking Dead! I love all Zombie films so when this programme came out I was SOOO Excited!! If anyone know's the release date of the series this year I would be grateful!

It's coming to FX channel in around 8-10 weeks :) I think it will go to channel 4 next year! :)

I love The Walking Dead. Missed it when it was on originally but caught the repeats. Think all the actors are brilliant and the zombies are genuinely scary, without being OTT. I cannot wait for the second series!

I watch this the 2nd series is amazing so far, I have to admit I get terrified sometimes lol am I the only person who has an emergency plan if zombies VIA disease take over the world? I mean what if it really happened? You never know what kind of virus could turn up next! Lol x

Love the walking dead too! Anyone know when it's back on??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I can't believe its having such a long break! I was gutted :( x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I read the comic books first(I am a tiny bit geeky) and they were brilliant, I really enjoy watching the show as well. I can't wait for it to start back up.:)

I didn't know there were comics! I always end up preferring the written version over the tv or film version lol

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Yup, they were comics first and definitely worth a read. Some violent stuff in it, so it's not for the faint hearted.

We love it but our skybox decided to stop recording it after just a few episodes. How many we're shown before the break?

I can not wait for it to start. Really want to know how the little girl got into the barn? Did they put ther there or did she climb in there by mistake?

The last one I saw was when they were getting drugs for the wee boy and hadn't found the girl. Best catch up online I think.

Fattibumbum said:
The last one I saw was when they were getting drugs for the wee boy and hadn't found the girl. Best catch up online I think.

Def catch up, coz it did get better after that :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back