The Walking Dead

PotterMrs

I'm getting soooo excited about TWD returning in October! Anybody else watch it? I can get my Daryldixon fix again, although iv read he gets killed off in season 5 :(

I'm getting soooo excited about TWD returning in October! Anybody else watch it? I can get my Daryldixon fix again, although iv read he gets killed off in season 5 :(
I've heard the same unfortunately :(
I love Rick the most but daryl & Glenn are great :D
There's another thread on here about the walking dead :) xx

I've heard the same unfortunately :( I love Rick the most but daryl & Glenn are great :D There's another thread on here about the walking dead :) xx

Yes iv heard the only 'invinceable' ones are Rick & Carl! If I knew of the book series before the program I would of read the books, but I won't be able get into them now! I made that mistake with Sookie Stackhouse & True Blood!

Yes iv heard the only 'invinceable' ones are Rick & Carl! If I knew of the book series before the program I would of read the books, but I won't be able get into them now! I made that mistake with Sookie Stackhouse & True Blood!
Yeah my partner read some of the books and apparently some of them in the books have died but not in the tv series :/
I agree though, it's always better to read the book before the film/series. I read memoirs of a geisha about 3 times and then the film lol xx

Yeah my partner read some of the books and apparently some of them in the books have died but not in the tv series :/ I agree though, it's always better to read the book before the film/series. I read memoirs of a geisha about 3 times and then the film lol xx

It was only thru googling the book series that I realised why michone had the two walkers in chains!

With the true blood I started off reading the books, got to about the 6th, then watched the first few series of true blood, characters weren't how I imagined, the tv series wasn't following the story of the books and they just cometely threw me off eachother and I couldn't continue with either! I really tried! So iv said I will never so that again lol! Xx

It was only thru googling the book series that I realised why michone had the two walkers in chains! With the true blood I started off reading the books, got to about the 6th, then watched the first few series of true blood, characters weren't how I imagined, the tv series wasn't following the story of the books and they just cometely threw me off eachother and I couldn't continue with either! I really tried! So iv said I will never so that again lol! Xx
Yeah that's the worst thing when the tv versions don't live up to the books!
Weird with michonne having the 2 walkers isn't it , pretty smart though! Xx

I am excited, I hope it isnt too full of talking etc, some past episodes have been a little boring to say the least.

I can't stand the young boy :(

I wonder what this series has to offer! :)

any ideas?

I am excited, I hope it isnt too full of talking etc, some past episodes have been a little boring to say the least.

I can't stand the young boy :(

I wonder what this series has to offer! :)

any ideas?

Oh I don't like Carl either, he's so annoying. I didn't enjoy last season as much as the others but I think that was down to it being set mostly in one place, this season looks much better!

Can't wait for it to start!
Andrew Lincoln has said that this new series is the best so far :)
Apparently daryl is going to die though , the guy who plays him had put up something on twitter apparently saying something like "thanks for everything guys , love you all so much" and one of the producers/writers (Robert kirkman?! I think he's called) has apparently said that this will be the last series with daryl in. I hope it's wrong cos he's such a good character! Xx

Aw no, maybe it was just a thanks cos they've
Finished filming? Yeah I like him!

Zombies freak me the hell out, I kick out and everything when they're on lol I love zombie stuff though :)

I got so annoyed last season with the girl who wanted to help the zombies! who killed her sister! Arghhhh!

Aren't these in the new series' cannibals or something? Why can't they just all live happily haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw no, maybe it was just a thanks cos they've Finished filming? Yeah I like him! Zombies freak me the hell out, I kick out and everything when they're on lol I love zombie stuff though :) I got so annoyed last season with the girl who wanted to help the zombies! who killed her sister! Arghhhh! Aren't these in the new series' cannibals or something? Why can't they just all live happily haha. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Haha yeah I think they're probably cannibals , they had that massive grill BBQ thing which made me think that too. That girl (Lizzy?) was insane. She'd had some sort of mental psychotic break/PTSD didn't she? The scene where carol has to kill her is so intense. Such an awesome episode though. Sounds harsh but I would have killed her after she was playing with that zombie, she was too far gone. I have a feeling I'm into this program way too much ha ha xx

No no I am addicted too! I forgot some bits but it'll come back to me!

Is it on Fx again? When does it start??

I want Carl to die :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No no I am addicted too! I forgot some bits but it'll come back to me! Is it on Fx again? When does it start?? I want Carl to die :/ Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Haha that made me lol :)
If the comics are right then Carl and Rick will never die :/
It's on fox , early October (the 13th or something?) I'm sure there'll be loads of ads running up to it starting so we won't miss it :) xx

lol, I'm not watching until a few episodes have come out i hate waiting lol trying to resist the urge :eek: im on homelands season 3 now building up to new season just started xxx

Back