The Water is a hard job!

kelley7

Hi everyone

I'm currently coming to the end of week 4, weigh in on Monday and have to say that this week has been a stuggle getting the water into me!!

In previous weeks, i've been trying to drink at least 4 litres a day, this week i'm lucky if drink 2!!!

Anyone else feeling the same? Am hoping for a reasonable weight loss this week. When i done lipotrim before i had a spell for 3 weeks running of only losing 2.5lbs a week and that was disheartning. Hope the same doesn't happen this time.

K x

Hi everyone

I'm currently coming to the end of week 4, weigh in on Monday and have to say that this week has been a stuggle getting the water into me!!

In previous weeks, i've been trying to drink at least 4 litres a day, this week i'm lucky if drink 2!!!

Anyone else feeling the same? Am hoping for a reasonable weight loss this week. When i done lipotrim before i had a spell for 3 weeks running of only losing 2.5lbs a week and that was disheartning. Hope the same doesn't happen this time.

K x

Hi Kelley :)

I understand what you mean about the water, especially in this weather!!

Can I ask? Are you drinking all of it cold/chilled? It can help to drink it warmish/just off the boil when you may be feeling cold yourself.

Lacey..xx :D

Hi Kelley

I Know exactly what you mean. I struggle with the amount of water every day. I manage about 2 litres a day, sometimes a bit more. But its really hard for me to drink any more than that :(

Hi Kelly, I'm the same I'm on my 3rd week and the water is a big struggle as well. I'm trying hot water now. Its okay and as Isis said this weather is not helping. I guess we have no choice but to drink the water. I hope theres an alternative to water/tea and coffee.

What is it with us gals and water.....its really tough to drink isn't it?

I struggle big time. I'm not on lipotrim at the moment, but decided I was going to continue with the water drinking as I was in the 'habit'.....wrong!! The instant I came off the diet I stopped drinking. I have maybe a couple of glasses a day along with my brews. Not good. I'm going to get a pint down my neck now!

xx

Wow, that's really weird, cos I've been the same, I've not been able to stomach plain water so tried soda water instead, which is much more pleasing on the tastebuds. I can quite easily get through 2 litres a day with no probs. Also I've switched to de-caf coffee, so I can still have a hot drink b4 I go to bed (haven't touched tea since the first day I started on LT, can't drink it without milk). Keep going everyone, each pound lost is a victory.

Im a guy and I also struggled with the amount of water. What I do is pretend its lager and it goes down swimmingly! :p

im drinking 4ltrs a day but yeah, some days it goes down fine, other days its such a chore...ive found for me, that if i try to drink at least 1 ltr around what would have been brekkie time then its easier and quicker to down the remaing 3 by about 7.30/8.00...doesnt always go to plan though :)

yesterday i was out clothes shopping with the family and i was holding a 1 1/2 ltr bottle of water walking round the shops and felt a bit of a wally but it worked cause i was constantly taking sips!!

at work ive worked out that 3 large cups of hot water equal one litre so ive very often got them stacked up so i dont lose count...ah well, needs must lol

when you finally go onto maintenance does the water guzzling cut down or is it just the same large amount? i was wondering this today....

h xxx

Hi i am exactly the same i am really struggling with the water big time!! I have my 3rd WI in on tues, however ive been weighing myself at home (this is normally very accurate) and i have lost nothing at all!! Could this be totally down to not enough water? I will not give in but its a bit annoying x

Hello again

Today has been a little easier. I've managed just over 3 litres.

At the moment i am drinking the 75cl evian bottles so trying to 4 of them a day with a struggle!!!

Bought a load from Tescos as they had an offer on for half price, no doubt it's probably ended by now.

Weigh in 2mrw, but expecting too much due to the water intake this weeks. I estimate 2lbs, hope its more to keep me sane.

K x

Getting the water down is hard but I'm trying to aim for 4 litres a day. We just have to keep on glugging away. I was told that the more you drink the better your weight loss. Some days though I'd rather pour it down the sink!!!

WEIGH IN WEEK4

Well had my weigh in this morning and have lost 3.6lbs, so i'm a happy bunny. Really wasn't expecting more than 2, so the extra is a bonus. Still have not drank any water, best get tucking into the evian bottles.

K x:D

I have a 2litre bottles. I also have a 500ml bottle then i keep refilling it fro mthe 2litre one. I think its much easier to drink in small amounts like if you have a litre bottle it just doesnt disappear as quick?

plus you can keep track so 6 500ml is 3litres :)

congrats on your weight loss..x

h x

Back