The weekend is here, how do you stay on track?

Hazykay

Silver Member
The weekend is upon us again. Life is full of obstacles, it is up to us how we get over them. Temptation is all around us & at times it is really hard to find motivation.

The support here is tremendous & earlier tonight I was REALLY struggling tonight with the "munchies"!!
I came on here & read some posts which have stopped me from stuffing my face. For that, I would like to say thank you to all the forum members. If it wasn't for this site & it's members, I would have pigged out x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was just thinking the same. The support is fab and it's great to have people to chat to that are going through the same.

As for getting through weekends. I find that if I cut out alcohol I succeed alot more. One day I hope to be able to have a few without going off track but until then I need to stay sober where im totally in control and my cravings are kept to a minimum without it. It's only one night that can ruin it all for me.
This week I've been eating alot of protein instead of carbohydrates. And I've done the same today and I haven't felt the need to binge or pick at all!! And im a serial picker/binger lol.

I treat it the same as during the week. It is harder as I don't have the structure that I do during the week. But I plan my meals, stick to my points, stick to my plan of 3 meals and no snacks, and avoid my trigger foods. I don't drink which probably helps - lol!

Oh and the reading thing definitely helps. I read a lot of literature from the other part of my eating plan and it is amazing the difference it makes :)

Back