1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The Weekend

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by imso, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. imso

imso Full Member

Does the Weekend make a difference to your diet?

It does for me.. Saturdays i always go into town drinking, so i'm spending a good 60 syns on alcohol. Sundays we go out for lunch, although i usually manage that quite well but in the evening it's the pub again for quiz night and another 30-40 syns... I try and cope with this by saving syns (consultants vary on their opinions of saving syns, my current consultant is against but i do it anyway)

How does everyone else cope with the weekend?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro points
    To be honest it is easier because I can cook which is a bit tricky for me during the week with work and school. I do tend to be more social but I don't drink much or just drink vodka with slimline to use less syns. I try not to always save up my syns but if I have a special occasion coming up then I do and don't feel guilty about it. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.