The weekend

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
How is everyone doing?
I have had 3 good days since buying my countdown (no weight loss yet - sneaked a look on the scales this morning).
Did a huge Asda shop this morning, even bought a couple of Christmas presents this afternoon.:eek:
Quite a lazy meal tonight:
Veggie burgers on a w/m toated roll with SW wedges and side salad with a glass of wine.:) While watching X factor.:eek:
Tomorrow I am going to make a huge batch of lentil chilli (busy week ahead) and some thai butternut squah soup for lunches.
Have a good weekend evryone.
Irene

Hi Irene
I think I am doing well this week but its only my second week. Star week this week too so aparantly you don't loose as much??
Have been good all day and have had no sins yet so am having a curry tonight and a glass of wine mmmm
Rach xx

Hope you have a nice night, i'm staying in to watch the xfactor too as i have missed the last 3 weeks. After a gain on wed of 2lbs i have been doing really well, however there is a bottle of rose sitting staring at me and i've had all my syns !! I had a lazy meal also, my boy was at my mums so i just made me and the oh, egg fried rice with sw wedges (the first time i made them and omg they are great)

I'm going out tomorow xmas shopping with my mum and the baby whilst all the men in the family go to some car raleigh. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Hi Rachel
Good on you for being good on a Saturday when I started SW I always struggled at the weekend.
Enjoy your curry and glass of wine - I got a bottle of white in Asda today for £3.:) I usually have a curry on a Saturday but not tonight.
Irene

Hi
I start the week with 105 syns and then deduct as I use them, so somedays I may have more than 'daily allowance, other days less?
Irene

I won't be watching the x factor tonight after Laura getting voted off last week. Its a fix !!

yeah him or Rachel out tonight or its defo defo a fix hehe

Hi
10 syns per day = 70 syns per week and 15 syns per day = 105 syns per week suppose it depends on how many you are happy with.
When you reach a plateau you can always reduce the syns.
There was something on teletext about problems with the phone lines last week.
Think Daniel will go tonight - he has had a good run?
Irene

Hi
10 syns per day = 70 syns per week and 15 syns per day = 105 syns per week suppose it depends on how many you are happy with.
When you reach a plateau you can always reduce the syns.
There was something on teletext about problems with the phone lines last week.
Think Daniel will go tonight - he has had a good run?
Irene
thanks irene thats given me food for thought,going to try doing it that way for a change..and i hope he does go hes pants:)

Back