The weight is over........

Oh God, its Tuesday again tomorrow, and my scales are telling me that although I had lost 3lbs this week, after a very naughty weekend I have put it all back on again.:sigh:

I know its all my own fault, it was the Jelly babies (1 syn each) and the Cornetto (10 Syns) on Friday night, followed the Brandy and german chocolate buscuits (put away for Christmas) on Saturday night:(

I am sooooo good all week, but it comes to the weekend and I am a failure. Oh well another week starts.

Breakfast - omlette, mushrooms and baked beans
Lunch - tuna salad
Dinner - chicken stirfry

Snaxs apple ,muller toffee, mugshot

I did a great casserole on Sunday really yummy

Pork browned in the pan
Onion
Garlic
Carrots
Lamb stock cube
Water
Bay leaf
Mixed herbs
Meduim sized pot, cubed small

Cooked in Pressure cooker until pork soft

Added a chopped apple

and heated through stirring, this helps to break down the potato to thicken the gravy. It was great:p
Theatre was quite funny thanks - Dirty Den could not be there, it was an understudy, but it was still very good

The weekend is a hard time to try and be good especially at this time of the year when all the fun things are happening. I think for the next 4 weeks i have something happening most weekends!!! Try not to beat ur self up over though just draw a line under and get stuck back in today!!

P.s ur dinner sounds awesome!!! I love pork!! xxx

3.5lb off this week, its a miracle - 1lb to get my stone and half award, :clap:3 lbs to my Club 10:clap:, really , really pleased.

I did change my breakfast a few days, from the omlette and mushrooms and baked beans, to Muller lite Vanilla Yoghurt, strawberries and a crumbled ryvita, maybe a few more jacket potatoes at lunch instead of salad, but those are the only differences that I can think off.

I received some shocking news at class this week!!! :eek:

You know the cooked chickens that Asda, Tesco etc have on the rotiseries cooking away - they are approx 36 syns each. :argh:Now I knew that the skin would be bad, and therefore only eat the lean breast, BUT, apparantly the breast meat is injected with fat to keep the meat moist:eek:

This is awful, this is a slight against everything that is slimming world - pumping chickens full of fat, that must be against the rights of chicken. Mind you, think about it - I am complaining about chickens being pumped full of fat and can't complain, just think about it - thats what we do to ourselves - pump ourselves full of fat in the form of crisps, cheese, cakes and instaed of complaining, we tell the world we are enjoying ourselves doing this:sigh:

B. Omlette, mushrooms, baked Beans
Snack. Melon
L. Tuna Salad, boiled egg, Muller Lite
Snack. HiFi Bar, apple
D. Spag bol

I received some shocking news at class this week!!! :eek:

You know the cooked chickens that Asda, Tesco etc have on the rotiseries cooking away - they are approx 36 syns each. :argh:

I love the handyness of these items I cant believe they are now to be syned!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations on the weight loss by the way thats excellent!!!!!!!
Thanks Bubble

Its disappointing, that this sort of chicken that I have always used as a handy grab and go, is now out of bounds:sigh:

I went to New look last night to pick up some gift cards for my Mum to give to my step daughters for Christmas. While I was there I tried on some Christmas do outfits.

Thats it!!! I am not going:cry:Even though I have lost 1st 6lbs now, I still can not fit into anything that would be considered as a going out dress/skirt/top. I think its because aswell as being fat I am also old, everything is drooping (boobs, stomach) I have a long body, so something that is supposed to have a waist is coming accross the top of my boobs. My legs look TERRIBLE:eek:, so thats anything shortish out. If I want to go in a binbag, I would be the height of fashion.

I am not impressed, I am sulking:argh:

I know that it would be sensible to try a shop that maybe a little more generous. I suppose that I am going to have to look in other shops. Really looking forwards to that, NOT!!!!!

Well half a pound on - and I do deserve it........:mad:

Renewed energy this week, think about summer hols, thik about lying by that pool in June. Di I want to be that beached whale yet again? No I do not. Do I want to see pictures of myself in my shorts with celulite on my legs, droppy boobs and a saggy fat stomach, YUK:eek:
DO I want to be able to go topless YESSSSS, best feeling ever:D, (mind you I am amazed at the nerve of some Spanish women, if they want to wear a bikini or go topless at the beach, they go for it, no matter what age or shape) Good For them.............

Need to put up some beach pictures around my desk, some awful pictures from previous years holidays inside the fridge at home. Its only the fridge I have problems with, Oh yes and the booze:sign0151:

Karnak huni some positive thinking!!! You are gonna look amazing on the beach you have already made the best start possible and are doing so well with a stone and a half off. Ok so here is some figures for you from the 1st of Jan there is 22 weeks to the start of June. Just think if you lose a pound a week that would be 3 stone in weight you would have off!!! I know u can do it and i will here along the way to help and support you where i can misses!!!!!!!!!! I believe you can do it!! U will have that bikini bod in no time!!!:hug99: I m sure u will give me the same kick up the bum every now and again when i need it too!!! :whoopass: lol

Bah Humbug

It sounds terrible, but I actually can not wait for Christmas to be over:(

I want all the invites for drinks to be over, I want all the works parties, with food and drink, to be over. I want all the occasions where I have to squeeze myself in to my (not so little) black dress, to be over. I want all the Christmas food and drink (that has been originally bought for other people) to be gone. I want to get back to my normal routine, I want to think about being thin for my hols in June 2012, I want to get on the exercise bike that I am planning to buy in the new year. I want to start going to the gym at work 3 lunchtimes a week. I want to go swimming on a regular basis (still cant find anyone to go with me).

Although I am trying to keep to plan, and will not put as much on over Christmas as I would have done otherwise, I just want to get back to my miserable normality so I can lose weight without other people trying to make me eat, and having too much temptation all around me:cry:

And breathe.............

Ah Bless You............

No I am still here, been sulking I suppose as I put weight on last 2 weeks and will probably do so again this week. I just want things back to normal so I can concentrate on losing weight and not so called "treating myself".

Its all my own fault was just starting to feel rather unworthy of all the people that do so well on here.:eek:

well knock me down with a feather - I lost 2lbs. I really do not know how (cheese and biscuits, twice, cherry brandy chocolates, chocolate barrels with advocat, lots of brandy and coke).

Today I started the day with a breakfast of speed soup, not the easiest thing to start the day with, but as I am going for lunch today (ordered chicken salad) I thought that I had better start the day being well behaved.

Dinner this evening will be SW chicken and potato curry.

Friday is my works night out, clams in white wine to start, chicken breast with saffron and chilli risotto.

Saturday is family BBQ ad my sept daughter is coming up from Lincolnshire.....

So, I had better eat as much super speed soup as I can:)

Lol i dont mean to laugh!! But choco willies give me the gigglea and i find the whole thought of what tgey are just make me not want to eat them anyway lol!!!
Well done on the 2lb loss ur back on track misses!! Xx

Thanks Bubble

I was really suprised and did not deserve the loss but it has given me a new kick up the a--e that was needed, especially this being the week before Christmas:xmascheers:

I have had omlette, mushrooms and baked bean this morning to be followed by Super speed soup for lunch, muller yog and a Hifi as snacks but have not decided what to have tonight, which is not like me.

Announcment, Ta ta tata tahhhh - I have found my shoulder bones:party0049:

Wooohooo go u misses!! I love being able to see my collarbones again it has been a while and they are only slightly poking through!! But every little bit counts!

Well I managed to lose half a pound last night, pleased with that as all I had wanted was to STS.

So its now a stone and a half gone and my next target is my Club 10.

Need to make up more speed soup tonight, but will have a jacket potato and beans with a couple of laughing cow on top for lunch, dinner will be stir fry.

Its going to be soooo difficult to be good until Christmas eve its self. Next WI the day after boxing day.:eek:

I bought an exercise bike, down from 149 to 99.00 in Argos, did 15 mins on Monday night, 25 mins last night while watching the biggest loser, will try and do at least 20 mins everynight.

Back on track foodwise,
B. Mushroom omlette, Baked beans.
Snack, HiFi, small nectarine
Lunch. Super speed soup
snack, muller lite
Dinner, Liver bacon and onions with new potatos and sprouts

Back