The weight is over........

Fortunatly mine will eat just about anything I put in front of him.

I even gave him SW quiche the other day made with cottage cheese which I did not think that he would like but he said it was great!!!

Its my WI tonight, I have been on the new exercise bike and also even started at the gym at work yesterday, BUT i still dont think that I have lost anything:eek:

1lb off, at least it is in the right direction. I am a woman on a mission this week.

I have never been SOTW, therefore, I am sticking 100% to plan, (no booze at the weekend even:eek:) have been going on my exercise bike and have even started jogging at the gym, Super speed soup and melon for lunch, water by the gallon - just once I would like to be SOTW, watch this space I hope:)

Woohoo well done on the loss its amazing!! I have got slimmer of the week a few times now. Its great cause u dont need to buy fruit that week lol!!!

Oh I am such a good girl, sitting here eating speed soup. I have had boiled egg, ryvita and cottage cheese, a bowl of cherry tomoatoes and a laughing cow lite.

At 2pm I will be going into the gym. Does anyone know what the target heart rate should be for a woman of 50 on a treadmill to optmise weight loss?

I shall do at least 20 minutes on the treadmill and some weights to tone my arms, (bingo wings),

I have had a litre of water so far. Dinner will be SW quiche made with Pasta N Sauce and cottage cheese and eggs, with broccoli and SW chips.

I really, really am trying this week:D

SO much for trying to go for SOTW this week. Other than Saturday I have spent 20 minutes everyday either on a treadmill or the exercise bike (yesterday I walked/jogged/walked uphill for 46 minutes 54 seconds). For what ???? according to my scales - half a pound...........:cry:I know that people say that you can not loose when you start doing exercise, but this is ridiculous, I am not impressed at all, I have been so good. Its my WI tonight and I really domt think that I am going to be able to contain my dissapointment.:wave_cry:

Aww misses dont be disheartened!!! When we exercise our bodies can hold on to extra water for the 1st 5-10 days!! You might be suprised by the scales at WI good luck misses!!

misses a pound and half is fabulous!!!!!! Stick with the body magic and i am sure it will even itself out next week on the scales!!!

I found some pictures ion the computor at home, they are disgusting, and they are of me:cry:

They were taken last September, on holiday in Spain, just before I started SW.

I had arms that looked like they belonged to an all in wrestler, a double chin that a sumo would have been proud of, and boobs that could have been used to breastfeed the five thousand. I nearly died!!!! How could I have appeared like that in a swimsuit. The other people around the pool must have wondered where the beached and bloated fat whale had come from.

The pictures are now inside one of my kitchen cupboards, I would not dare put them on the outside as I would be too embaressed that people visiting the house would see them.

I have lost 1 stone nine and a half pounds since then, but my god, I certainly need to be losing a lot more before I take my clothes off in public again.

It seems ages since I have written seriously in here:wave_cry:
Maybe thats why I am feeling a little deflated, fat, frumpy and a failure. Could this be the menopause, possibly, could it be because the cold weather is back, maybe:sigh: I just feel :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I had a good week last week, lost 3lbs:D, this week I will have put 3 lbs back on:eek:, I know I am not supposed to, but I weighed myself this morning ( my scales are always the same as SW class), Yup put on 3 lbs. I came on this morning (second time in 3 weeks, menopause) could this be the reason, could that be the reason why I just wanted to eat everything in sight yesterday - I was quite good though, I had free comfort food, mashed pots made with spring onion and chicken stock, sprouts and a big pan of chicken and bacon casserole, all free on EE:eat:

Now today I feel HUGE!!!, fat, flabby, need to start all over again. I have lost 2 stone but I look as fat as I ever did, I even bought a bikini to try and wear in 3 months time when I go on holiday, I must have been out of my overweight mind.

Is there a smily on here that is having a tantrum:grumble: thats what I need at the moment.

And its gone cold again, I need to feel some heat on my face, and some sunshine:cool:

OMG I got SOTW:D first time ever since I started SW last Septmeber. I only lost 3lbs, but everyone else had lost less. I am so made up:)

Well i disappeared for a while and you only went and got SOTW well done misses. sorry I havent been around for a while but i think it has taken till know for me to get my head back in the game!!!! How have been doing??? you seem to be getting there rightly misses!!! hope you are well xxx

Back