the worst week ever

mia_queenbee

and its only my 1st week back. ive had the most emotional wreck of a week. my so called best mate of 23 yrs stabbed me in the back and ive been so upset all week. i only re joined last monday and feel like im gonna be humiliated going back probably with a gain. i honestly dont wanna just give up. should i just go back and take it like a grown up or say bugger it again. im still in bit emotional but i need to get this weight off. im just gonna be getting on those scales and feeling mortified at a sts or gain and its only week 1. when usually any diet ive done i have huge loss 1st week :(

thankyou i know im going to start afresh im just stressing about wether or not to go back to class i feel like a total tool tbh joining up then failing miserably so bad in week 1. ive been to booty twice so maybe its not so bad since ive excersized x

ahh yeah need to update that gone rite back upto 13.9 so not done so well over summer never mind back on the day see what today brings. madness of last week hopefully behind me x

go back to group, its all about support, no one can make you feel worse than you're making yourself feel.

You'll probably come out feeling motivated and back on track, good luck hun xx

Yes go to class, life isn't always easy & things which upset us are always going to happen, it's how we deal with those upsets that matters.

You're coping as best you can right now, and when a stressful time in your life happens again you've got this experience to help you.

try & get yourself some SW comfort food in so you're not tempted to eat lots of synful foods.

Back