The X files!

thesecret

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this fantastic forum as I sat crying after my doctor prescribed me Xenical.

I have poly cystic ovaries and have gained a lot of weight during the last year. I eat quite a low calorie diet anyway, but sadly due to the condition the weight just wasn't shifting.

I'm really nervous about starting these tablets, but the advice and inspiration I have got from reading the other diaries on this site have really spured me on.

Thursday 15th September, the first time and the LAST time that I will EVER weigh 17 stone!

Here goes.....

Here for you every step of your journey, don't struggle alone let us all support you every step of the way :) x

thanks so much. It so nice to know I'm not alone in this.
It makes you feel terrible about yourself. I'm a comfortable size 16, yet having the pressure on you to lose weight can make you feel so down about how you look.

Anyway, onward and upward. Thanks for your support :)

Welcome to the forum. Have you read through the threads for new starters? They give you lots of information on the do's and don't of Xenical.

thanks so much. It so nice to know I'm not alone in this.
It makes you feel terrible about yourself. I'm a comfortable size 16, yet having the pressure on you to lose weight can make you feel so down about how you look.

Anyway, onward and upward. Thanks for your support :)

you are defo not alone x:)

Welcome to the forum. Have you read through the threads for new starters? They give you lots of information on the do's and don't of Xenical.

oh thanks, have just had a look. things seem a lot clearer now!
Still struggling with what to eat for meals though.

Today I have had:

Breakfast: 24g Whole grain Rice Krispies
100ml of skimmed milk.

Snack: Alpen cereal bar

Lunch: 30g of Raisin Branflakes
100ml of skimmed milk
1 muller light
Dinner: 1 asda pasta meal . 2g per 100g. 9g per portion
mixed salad

Thats it so far.

Do you think that sounds ok?

Thanks Carriebrad, nice to know. Looking forward to getting to know you all :-D xxx

Hi everyone,

My first weekend on Xenical and it's not proving as hard as I thought it would be.
Been to Sainsburys this morning and have stockedup on what I need for the week. Was hard walking past the biscuit aisle!

Today to far I have eated,

Breakfast: 60g of sultana bran with skimmed milk. - 8g of fat
Lunch: Whole meal pitta, half can of tuna in brine and half a bagel and weight watcher jam. It came to around 8g in total I think.
Dinner: Not sure yet :)

Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday xxx

thesecret said:
Hi everyone,

My first weekend on Xenical and it's not proving as hard as I thought it would be.
Been to Sainsburys this morning and have stockedup on what I need for the week. Was hard walking past the biscuit aisle!

Today to far I have eated,

Breakfast: 60g of sultana bran with skimmed milk. - 8g of fat
Lunch: Whole meal pitta, half can of tuna in brine and half a bagel and weight watcher jam. It came to around 8g in total I think.
Dinner: Not sure yet :)

Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday xxx

Jus tried to pm you but youve not enabled pms oon your profile x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Back