Total Solution The year my life WILL change.

Sparkeigh

Hey there, I'm starting my Exante diet on the 3rd of january when my dad goes back overseas for work (since he keeps buying a load of junk food! ahh!)

So i thought i would start my diary now so i can get the hang of it...any pointers would be much appreciated!

Well i suppose i'll give my story...

I'm Known as Aden (Ade) I'm 19 and i finally went to the doctors to find out why i was overweight when i was about 11 and i got diagnosed with PCOS by the time i was 15, i was never really a huge girl just chubby we all thought it was 'baby fat' but as i got older i started to pile it on like there was no tomorrow and i tried everything to shift the weight but just kept loosing the will power, but being kid i didnt really understand.

But anyway now that i've got myself out of a really **** (pardon my french) relationship and moved out of england and back to my home town i think i'm ready to change my life. My mum was looking at the lighterlife diet but after a bit of research we decided it wasnt for me, and we found exante and seen some of the stories and pictures of peoples weight loss in so little time we were amazed...

My goal is to lose 10 stone by the end of June / start of July in 2012 so i can go on holiday for my 20th birthday and actually get a social life, because for the time being i haven't got one I'm in a town where the only people i know is my family... something has got to change!!!

Sooo I guess I'll leave it at that because i think i'm just waffling on just now...so sorry if its kinda all over the place :D

Hello Ade, welcome to minimins. I started exante a week ago and have lost 11lbs so far (after an initial 18lbs loss at sw) - Exante is by far the best weightloss solution I have come across and I am so pleased with the fast results.

Have you ordered your first bumper pack? I haven't used any of the bars but the soups are really nice and the shakes are okay - I really like the vanilla one best. They're adding a new bumper pack in the new year that will include porridge as well, which I hope to order if they have it by the time I start week three.

Good luck with your weightloss goals x

Hi Ade and welcome along. Exante is by far the best VLCD I have done and the losses are fab if you stick at it! ;)
The first 3-4 days are the worst so if you can get yourself past these it should be plain sailing.
Drink at least 2-4L of water a day, the more you drink the more you shrink. Be careful not to go overboard with the water tho as this would have a bad effect on your health.
There are lots of threads on this site with regards to what you can drink and what you can eat on WS or AAM etc.

Good luck xx

Hi Ade,

I started to day so wont be too far infront of you, Im looking to lose around 7 stones. But I will be happy with any loss as 10% will make all the difference to my health.

Good luck and keep in touch x

Hello Ade, welcome to minimins. I started exante a week ago and have lost 11lbs so far (after an initial 18lbs loss at sw) - Exante is by far the best weightloss solution I have come across and I am so pleased with the fast results.

Have you ordered your first bumper pack? I haven't used any of the bars but the soups are really nice and the shakes are okay - I really like the vanilla one best. They're adding a new bumper pack in the new year that will include porridge as well, which I hope to order if they have it by the time I start week three.

Good luck with your weightloss goals x

Hey yeah I ordered 2 months of the bumper pack, which arrived today yay! i really cant wait to start :D
the bars dont look half bad...
the only thing i'm dreading is the banana shake and the mushroom soup but everything else looks good, only 4 more days until i start!! im gonna hate having to eat in the morning since it always makes me feel ill :( ahh well its means to an end :))

Wow 11 lbs in one week? bloody hell thats good, how much exercise did you do? (if you dont mind me asking)

and thanks for the Welcome :D

~ Ade

Hi Ade and welcome along. Exante is by far the best VLCD I have done and the losses are fab if you stick at it! ;)
The first 3-4 days are the worst so if you can get yourself past these it should be plain sailing.
Drink at least 2-4L of water a day, the more you drink the more you shrink. Be careful not to go overboard with the water tho as this would have a bad effect on your health.
There are lots of threads on this site with regards to what you can drink and what you can eat on WS or AAM etc.

Good luck xx

Hey thanks for the tips :D aye i was tol to try for 4ltrs a day i was like uh-oh thats LOADS! so im gonna try get down 2 a day to start with :)

aye my mum has been doing WW for about a year or two now so shes monitoring me to give me that helping hand...so she knows whats good to have and whats not for when i have my week of food :)

i'm just really looking forward to see the results now :D

thanks you and good luck to you too! :) xx

~ Ade

Hi Ade,

I started to day so wont be too far infront of you, Im looking to lose around 7 stones. But I will be happy with any loss as 10% will make all the difference to my health.

Good luck and keep in touch x

Hey Lisa, ohh lemme know how you get on :D will be good to have someone who started at roughly the same time as me :D

Good luck! :) xx

~ Ade

Hey Ade! I also hope to start Exante & hope to lose 7 stone too! Would you like to buddy up? My names Jo xxx good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey yeah I ordered 2 months of the bumper pack, which arrived today yay! i really cant wait to start :D
the bars dont look half bad...
the only thing i'm dreading is the banana shake and the mushroom soup but everything else looks good, only 4 more days until i start!! im gonna hate having to eat in the morning since it always makes me feel ill :( ahh well its means to an end :))

Wow 11 lbs in one week? bloody hell thats good, how much exercise did you do? (if you dont mind me asking)

and thanks for the Welcome :D

~ Ade

Tbh I haven't actually done any exercise at all yet, although I did just spend half an hour setting up the xbox kinect so I'll soon get some I'm sure lol and I do have a gym membership so that I can go multigym, aerobics, swimming etc. I wanted to let my body get used to the lower number of calories first though. I'm going to start off slow with the exercise and step it up slightly each time the losses slow down to boost them back up at each level along the way.

MashedBanana said:
Hey Ade! I also hope to start Exante & hope to lose 7 stone too! Would you like to buddy up? My names Jo xxx good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Jo! If you've not ordered your stuff I'd do it whilst they have it with 50% off :D and aye I'd love to buddy up :))

Good luck to you too! Xxx

wannabeme said:
Tbh I haven't actually done any exercise at all yet, although I did just spend half an hour setting up the xbox kinect so I'll soon get some I'm sure lol and I do have a gym membership so that I can go multigym, aerobics, swimming etc. I wanted to let my body get used to the lower number of calories first though. I'm going to start off slow with the exercise and step it up slightly each time the losses slow down to boost them back up at each level along the way.

Aye I'm planning on doing the same the dance central or just dance games for the kinect are really good they get you burning really fast and are good fun, get to have a wee giggle at yourself after with the videos haha :)

Once I've lost some of the weight I'm going to start going swimming with my mums pal since she does it 5 times a week and I use to love swimming use to have all my wee award badges on my cozy haha so that'll be good :D

~Ade

Well Happy New Year everyone :) just 2 more days until I start my diet, clearing out all the food tomorrow night so it's all good to start after yay! :) can't wait to try them

Didn't realise you could buy the ones you'll like... Mum bought it for me so don't realise you could mix up the packs haha ah well if I don't like it I'll jut pull a face and get it down me :)

Wish you all the best in the new year! And hope you all reach your goals :D xxx

~Ade

Happy New Year hon x I hada stupid slip up last night and feel like crud today :( Won't be doing that again... defo wasn't worth it. Loads of water and kinnect today, try to limit the damage!!

Good luck with your start on the 3rd x

Happy New Year Ade, good luck with your start. Make 2012 your year xx

Hello and welcome Ade :)

This works, it really does!

The first few days are quite hard, then it just becomes a routine.

Very satisfying to see the drop on the scales each week :D

All the best for 2012 - make this year the time for change!!

Happy new year Ade, I hope your exante journey is a smooth one :D

You mentioned that you weren't keen on having to 'eat' in the morning, well you dont have to. The 3 packs dont have to be breakfast, lunch and dinner. As long as you have all 3 in one day you can have them at any time you like.
Last time I did exante I would have mine at 2pm, 6pm and 10pm as I was always hungrier later in the day and was never hungry in the morning.

Best of luck, Im starting tomorrow so ill see you here :)

Good luck hon! xx

Back