there is a packed of maryland cookies on the filing cabinet staring at me!! :(

You won't give in. You have lots of motivation. You have already lost 11 pounds.

Can someone move them so you can't see them?

Irene xx

stare back at them and show them whose boss:)

What do you want more, a cookie or to be healthy & slim?

Simples :)

Hope you have resisted - only 2 more sleeps untill your weigh in!

They're staring at you and saying:

'Come on girl, eat me, eat me, you know you want to be an unhealthy, overweight, unhappy person. You don't want to be 10 stone at all! You want to be 15 stone! Come on, eat me!'

Are you going to let a cookie talk to you that way?

:D

They are a wolf dressedin sheeps clothing, or a light to a bug, oooh it looks so pretty...........zap, see them for what they are hun, your st goal will taste so much better.

Pass them over i will get rid of them for you! lol

hey hun i no how u feel. i work in a shop and im surrounded with chocolate, crisps, ice cream and now we av pick n mix!!!!! omg the torment. lol

keep strong hun, u can resist!!!!

Hi guys... thanks so much for all the motivating comments.

Yes i did resist it, so glad i did. Working in a massive office its always somebodys birthday so always sweets somewhere! haha. I'm doing really well though, cause i know if i have one i'll have them all!!

It's horrible when you're surrounding by it isn't it bex and taylor i bet that was hard to throw it. i love the mars milkshakes yum... only got 4 weeks to go and then coming off it and eating healthy will do me :) xxxxxx

Cambridge Diet, it is still tfr but we get so much more choice. I did LT for 4 weeks this time but really struggled. Dunlop suggested i take a look at CD so i did and i am loving it. Not only do you get shakes and soups(more flavours than LT) you get yummy choc bars and ready made shakes(tetras) It doesn't suit everyone, as some people would find it hard having too much choice and all the different flavours. That's why alot of people choose LT as the blandness and little choice helps them.
I also like having a counsellor who weighs me every week as she lets me call or text her anytime i have a question or need some motivation.
Still glad i tried LT again forst as i now feel like i being spoilt and it's easy for me to stick to.

If u have baked cookies before u'd know how much of sugar and butter there are in them. Ignore them at all costs.
Oh yeah those darn maryland cookies, are those the ones in the red bag which are stupendously cheap and really tasty? haha
Bin them.

Back