There was me all motivated-now feling sorry for myself!

Tridi

Hey guys,

I am just really down right now, I am tired, hungry, cold and ........POOR ME! Whhahaha I am such a spa!

I am starving today i didn't yesterday. can't wait until me old friend Ketosis comes and visits me!I need IT, NOW!

Just want to go to bed and sleep and wake up as soon as I have reached my goal!That would b cool, I am so tired that I am getting silly.

Anyway sorry to be a moanbag, just had to let it out :)

XOX

lol, well the thing is with this place TRidi we have all either felt the same or are feeling the same :)

You know you'll get through it. so i'd say enjoy the wallowing and shut yourself away in a snuggly duvet with a bit mug of hot coffee (or, dare i say it, hot vanill-shake-latte) and a good book/mag/film until it passes.

And it will pass soon!!

Nooooo!!!! :eek::eek::eek: You devil you- there was me all smug thinking it was a piece of pi** and you go shatter the illusion!!! Why didn't you wait til after next weekend to post this! LOL!:p
Okay- deep breath...I'll be fine...I WILL be fine. I decided to start on a Friday because I'm usually manic then & at the weekend, so hopefully by Monday I'll be through the worst of it....? ;)

Sob...off to hoke out my hot water bottle again....:sigh: :p

Aw, it will get better as you know. Though, gosh, I am so cold as well! Get under a duvet with a hot water bottle & enjoy some down time :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Hannah

Hope your crisis passes soon. Sounds like you are very miserable just now. Just focus on your long term goal. Take care of yourself

I have just restarted as well.
There are a few restarters on at the moment so you're not alone.

Hang on in there. That first weigh in will re-motivate you. Focus on your weigh in day and it'll be here before you know it.

It's day 5 for me and I'm just starting to feel a bit cold. The memories of just how cold you constantly feel on LT are now coming back...LOL.

I am sitting here wrapped up and sipping hot water.

Alex

Back