there you go ladies...

I thought you were young un's....youn both look sooo young in your pics..............geez I was born in 1968......I see myself as an 80s child...

i just love the hair =]
80's = magic :D

Sorry Kelly (don't mean to say you are old).........when I refer to me being an 80s child......basically I mean my teenage years were in the 80s which were very influential.

teenage society is awful to grow up in now. in that time things just seem so much simpler

apart from the maggie years

Looks like I have been missin all the fun! I love anythin 80's I was born in 78 so have good childhood memories of the 80's :)

Well I beat all of you...I was born in 1967.........

no i win lol i was born in 1960 and my daughter 76 and the other one 85

Wow Sharon, you look really young in your photo...I must try and figure out how to put one up of myself! It must be great to have your kids so young..I was 28,31 and 34....and really wanted another but was too tired!!!!

thanks i think my phone just takes a good pic lol, it was good in a way to have them young and i never wanted more lol in fact if id have had the youngest first she would have been an only child

Was she difficult then!!!! My 1st was a very difficult baby never slept...hes still the same now and hes nearly 14, up at 6 every morning no matter when he goes to bed! How do you put a photo up?

my first was the perfect baby slept well was a total joy the youngest was a nightmare when she got to 3mths old it was like she had been swaped with a demon she screamed all the time and i do mean all the time and never slept more than an hr till she was 5 how she got to be grown up can only have been a miricale lol

Back