Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

Me too I got a halo above my head lol guess it must of fell off this morning lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
Me too I got a halo above my head lol guess it must of fell off this morning lol x

Yeah I think my prob is I took it off to polish it and can't remember where I left it ;)

Jo and Sharon search for their halos lmfaoooo I'm getting worse lmfaooooo x

jojo73 said:
Jo and Sharon search for their halos lmfaoooo I'm getting worse lmfaooooo x

I might of accidentally kicked it under the sofa - not sure will search over the next few days :D

well i just got back from weigh in!!!! (drum roll)
I LOST A WHOLE BLOODY STONE 14lbs OMFG!!! :D how happy am I

PICK ME UP OFF THE FLOOR PLEASE!!!!!

well i just got back from weigh in!!!! (drum roll)
I LOST A WHOLE BLOODY STONE 14lbs OMFG!!! :D how happy am I

PICK ME UP OFF THE FLOOR PLEASE!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserved that many exclamation marks!!! well done!!! x

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserved that many exclamation marks!!! well done!!! x

thank you thank you thank you!!! i am trying to upload a pic of my card just to remind myself later how well i did!! dont know how to upload pics lol

Omfggggggggg wahoooooii huge congrats Sharon so pleased!!!!!!! Wat a great 1st weigh in!!!! Well done x

Omfggggggggg wahoooooii huge congrats Sharon so pleased!!!!!!! Wat a great 1st weigh in!!!! Well done x

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!! i am in shock i have to say cannot believe it i am smiling so much, just wasn't expecting it at all, still trying to pick my self up off floor!! :D
xxxxxxxx

No way! That's bloody assume babs!!!!
Wow xxx :) :) :)

Awww Sharon so pleased for you hun hope I lose just as much as that you did it girl!!!! X

That is bloody amazing! Well done! I'm so chuffed for you. But can't believe you took my earlier post out of context lol still I guess I know your level xx oh and we'll done again. RB x

Awww Sharon so pleased for you hun hope I lose just as much as that you did it girl!!!! X

Thanks Jo......i really hope you do toooooo, i am keeping the clothes i am wearing as my weigh in clothes now good luck clothes! heheheheh :D

That is bloody amazing! Well done! I'm so chuffed for you. But can't believe you took my earlier post out of context lol still I guess I know your level xx oh and we'll done again. RB x

Awwwwwwwwww Will is it!!!! That is just my level of humour ;), thank you for wishing me big because i bloody got it :D i love the banter on here keeps me smiling and keeps me going, you all keep me going and i couldn't of got through this first week without you all
GROUP HUGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Luv Sharon xxxxxxxxxx

Zest for Life said:
His probably exaggerating .... You know what men are like lol

Lol here my problem.... I've been telling my girlfriend " it may only be small but I've got 18 stone to drive it in with" what will I use as an excuse if I make it to under 14 stone? X

Lol here my problem.... I've been telling my girlfriend " it may only be small but I've got 18 stone to drive it in with" what will I use as an excuse if I make it to under 14 stone? X

PMSL - i almost spat out half my chocolate shake then (didn't want to waste it though!!!) lol. Besides you'll notice that you lose weight from there and you'll do some growing haha, seriously can't even believe i wrote that!! And if not, just have a little trim, always makes it look bigger lol x

Back