Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

therealbbe

Gold Member
Well thought I would start a proper diary with proper title etc ok well I am Sharon aged 42 (def don't act it) a mature student at university doing a nursing degree. Have two children Elizabeth 15 and Dylan 11 yesterday. I started on my birthday 13th April in morning so this is my seventh day!! This week when I think about has been one of the busiest ever. My birthday was day I started, sons baptism on the Sunday and his birthday yesterday as well but yes I managed it :)

Well helloooooooooooo day 7 nice to see you!!! Cold is still out in force can't breath through nos but feeling good. Will get out of bed soon (uni was cancelled there is a god) weigh in tomorrow morning first thing will of completed 7 full days whoohooooooooo week has gone quick in the end. Need to start thinking about thibgs and why I am doing this etc etc make some notes have done pics lol
Anyway hope you all have a great day and anyone with a weigh in today good luck I have fingers crossed for you

Last edited:
You started on your birthday? I don't know if that's mad or genius?!
You done well to get this far, keep at it and can't wait to see what you loose tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey! there! Well done for reaching day 7!! The hardest bit! Though there can be a few ups and downs along the journey I'm sure! Look forward to following journey and I do hope it is a smooth one (unlike mine up and down like a yo yo!!) x

Zest for Life said:
You started on your birthday? I don't know if that's mad or genius?!
You done well to get this far, keep at it and can't wait to see what you loose tomorrow :)

Hahahahahaha I kinda took it as an epiphany lol that was the day she had free :) I am excited but very scared for tomorrow I want to lose at least 7lbs as I have 5 stone to lose but will wait and see xxxxxx

Kira said:
Hey! there! Well done for reaching day 7!! The hardest bit! Though there can be a few ups and downs along the journey I'm sure! Look forward to following journey and I do hope it is a smooth one (unlike mine up and down like a yo yo!!) x

Thank you I hope I am through the rough bit I did eat on Sunday as all family went out for meal but I only had protein and salad no dressing and only cucumber with lettuce lol x

Well done to day 7 and now have diary to follow whoooo bring on tomorrow x

jojo73 said:
Well done to day 7 and now have diary to follow whoooo bring on tomorrow x

Awwwwww thanks lovely :) yeah really happy finally got to day 7 my friend only got to day 5 and she wishes she stuck to it :( we all been there at my sons baptism meal she ate loads and drank loads and is now gutted I watches her and thought yup that was me xxxxx

Awww that's a shame Sharon she been over the worst now just like yourself got to say this week just noticed how much bad foods make you so unhappy and sluggish I feel like really clean inside if you know what I mean lol x

jojo73 said:
Awww that's a shame Sharon she been over the worst now just like yourself got to say this week just noticed how much bad foods make you so unhappy and sluggish I feel like really clean inside if you know what I mean lol x

Def know what you mean I would of eaten what she did but I sat there watching thinking Jue what are you doing but it has to be her choice an I left some of my tuna steak because I was full!! Don't know if that was in my head or anything but had aboutb6 glasses of water as well lol xxxx

Yes, we'll done on making it to here. Can't wait to hear your results tomorrow. X

Sharon it's interesting how when we watch other people (who like us may be similarly overweight) how it actually makes us *stop* and think. I think I need to do a bit more people watching and thinking to keep me on the right path! Here's to a big whoosh tomorrow!

You done well to just have tuna. Your friend will wish she stuck at it when your slim. But to be fair, if her head isn't in the right place, temptation will always win!
Been there so I know! X

ZL you're right about if the head not being in the right place - it can actually lead one to a cycle of overreating because in your you thingk I'll never lose weight, I'll never to slim and I have experienced that and it is just so awful.

Hope you're all having a cracking day!

I couldnt give up on day 5...you do the worst bit and thats when its supposed to get easier! All that for nothing. I suppose you have to be int he right place and frame of mind emotionally to be on this diet and maybe your friend wasnt...
x

rugger bugger said:
Yes, we'll done on making it to here. Can't wait to hear your results tomorrow. X

Thanks hun I complete forgot about a diary but it helps weigh in is 10.30 in morning can't have pack won't have any left lol x

Kira said:
Sharon it's interesting how when we watch other people (who like us may be similarly overweight) how it actually makes us *stop* and think. I think I need to do a bit more people watching and thinking to keep me on the right path! Here's to a big whoosh tomorrow!

Well I wAs at uni yesterday and I sat in canteen and watched a big girl prolly my size eating a big full cooked fry up and I know others would be thinking see that's why she is fat then I thought that is what they must of been thinking about when I did that all the time. Yeah here's hoping for a big whoosh tomorrow lol x

Zest for Life said:
You done well to just have tuna. Your friend will wish she stuck at it when your slim. But to be fair, if her head isn't in the right place, temptation will always win!
Been there so I know! X

Yup me toooooo she keeps saying I wishes I had stayed on it now but I just can't that shows me she isn't in the right place :(. I was happy with the tuna it was lush :D xxxxx

Maxellap1 said:
I couldnt give up on day 5...you do the worst bit and thats when its supposed to get easier! All that for nothing. I suppose you have to be int he right place and frame of mind emotionally to be on this diet and maybe your friend wasnt...
x

Exactly and she admits she wasn't she will be one day I am sure xxxxxx

Back