Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

I still miss realbe :(

WillpowerWoman said:
I still miss realbe :(

There was a post on Facebook about a bread roll, hope we see her back on track soon, I know I could do with a kick up the arse! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rugger bugger said:
There was a post on Facebook about a bread roll, hope we see her back on track soon, I know I could do with a kick up the arse! Xx

What that she ate a bread roll ???

harassed_mother said:
What that she ate a bread roll ???

It's ok realbe we don't care we miss u xxx

Stop eating , we forgive you, come back and join us xxx

Hiya Sharon come on get back on that train we not here to judge hun come back we all miss you x

U realise we are all presuming she has cheated lol maybe she has still been 100% and will be back on here and have lost 3 stone lol

harassed_mother said:
U realise we are all presuming she has cheated lol maybe she has still been 100% and will be back on here and have lost 3 stone lol

Nope, she is eating alright!!!
Pizza and rolls! Hope she comes back though.xxx I've come n gone few times myself..... But don't get ya hopes up, I'm here till the end and beyond this time xxx :)

Zest for Life said:
Pizza and rolls! Hope she comes back though.xxx I've come n gone few times myself..... But don't get ya hopes up, I'm here till the end and beyond this time xxx :)

Has she really ?? Oh well she only human I really hope she comes back on here she was doing so well

Zest for Life said:

Oh and I'm glad u here till the end cos so am I :)

harassed_mother said:
Has she really ?? Oh well she only human I really hope she comes back on here she was doing so well

Yes she us. But hope she comes back, she was having awsome losses xxx

Zest for Life said:

I will make sure you are :D x

Rkmriddell said:
I will make sure you are :D x

Butterflies ;)

Rkmriddell said:
Yeah baby :) x

Let's all get one ! X

jojo73 said:
Me too I'm here till the end too x