Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

Hello lovely - I found your diary :D you are doing brilliantly and soooooo happy for you only putting 3lbs when you were off plan. That is so inspiring that is you make the right choices you don't pile the weight on.

Trying hard to keep busy and not be tempted by my son's treat cupboard - I prefer it when I'm at work as I get so busy it's easy to stick to plan. Going to go swimming tonight, whilst the weight is coming off I am noticing the wobble starting so I want to try and work on tone.

How's u'r day going?? xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
Yehhhhhh well done Hun that's fab it's onwards and downwards now :) u r fabulous xxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

Awwwwwww thanks gorgeous xxxxx

ChristyT said:
Hello lovely - I found your diary :D you are doing brilliantly and soooooo happy for you only putting 3lbs when you were off plan. That is so inspiring that is you make the right choices you don't pile the weight on.

Trying hard to keep busy and not be tempted by my son's treat cupboard - I prefer it when I'm at work as I get so busy it's easy to stick to plan. Going to go swimming tonight, whilst the weight is coming off I am noticing the wobble starting so I want to try and work on tone.

How's u'r day going?? xxxx

Yay welcone!!!! I Just driving back from gym lol I am doing really good However when I first came off I did go bit mad so I think last week being half on plan and half not was def damage limitations lol xxxxx

That's what I love about CDC, you can undo mistakes really quickly. Mega happy that scales are saying 17st10 this morning - if I'm very good the next 2 weeks I should hit the17st target I had in mind for my best friends wedding (or not be far off).

I've got her hen weekend next week, she's really upset me this week so I've decided I'm not having a planned day off the diet - don't see why I should undo all my good work for someone acting so badly. So I'm not drinking and sticking to plan xxx

ChristyT said:
That's what I love about CDC, you can undo mistakes really quickly. Mega happy that scales are saying 17st10 this morning - if I'm very good the next 2 weeks I should hit the17st target I had in mind for my best friends wedding (or not be far off).

I've got her hen weekend next week, she's really upset me this week so I've decided I'm not having a planned day off the diet - don't see why I should undo all my good work for someone acting so badly. So I'm not drinking and sticking to plan xxx

You sound like me. Maybe it is something in the water my bestie has really pissed me off well yesterday after our swim. I am soooo upset of her lack of understanding about things and I always am the first to text or apologise and it doing my head it!!!! Good for you not drinking and sticking to the plan and you will be at the 17 mark sooooooo soon keep it up chick ya doing amazing xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
You sound like me. Maybe it is something in the water my bestie has really pissed me off well yesterday after our swim. I am soooo upset of her lack of understanding about things and I always am the first to text or apologise and it doing my head it!!!! Good for you not drinking and sticking to the plan and you will be at the 17 mark sooooooo soon keep it up chick ya doing amazing xxxxxx

Aaaah is it about this diet ? I just don't talk o anyone about it anymore fed up of their half minded opinions it's a joke thy don't take time to learn about it but are quick to judge wouldn't mind if they are thin but they ain't lol

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

harassed_mother said:
Aaaah is it about this diet ? I just don't talk o anyone about it anymore fed up of their half minded opinions it's a joke thy don't take time to learn about it but are quick to judge wouldn't mind if they are thin but they ain't lol

Exactly and I think that is her main problem she tried and can't do it!!! Just drives me insane she is gaining weight I am losing weight x

therealbbe said:
Exactly and I think that is her main problem she tried and can't do it!!! Just drives me insane she is gaining weight I am losing weight x

Jealousy Hun green just doesn't suit a lot of people I would be happy if they were losing it they just mad that at the Xmas do this year I will not be the fattest one there for a change gonna wear a nice black dress I think

therealbbe said:

She's getting married in 2 weeks and turning into a complete Bridezilla. I'm organising her hen night and at every decision I've spoken to her and made sure she's happy with arrangements. I've found out today she's been moaning about what I've done....I've had it and she can arrange it herself. I'm doing no more.

She's also trying to force the issue of going for a heavy meal out about 2 hours after having afternoon tea. Feel like they are trying to force me to cock up the diet and pile the pounds on. I'm NOT doing it. I've told them straight, I'm not eating, I won't sit in the restaurant and watch them eat, I will meet up with them all afterwards.

Also getting nasty comments from a girl i know whose been dieting for a year and lost a couple of stone - caught her saying that she thinks I'm a silly cow and taking the cheating option!!!!! Ok....so girls u heard it here....apparently we are cheating!! Talk about plain old nastiness xxx

ChristyT said:
She's getting married in 2 weeks and turning into a complete Bridezilla. I'm organising her hen night and at every decision I've spoken to her and made sure she's happy with arrangements. I've found out today she's been moaning about what I've done....I've had it and she can arrange it herself. I'm doing no more.

She's also trying to force the issue of going for a heavy meal out about 2 hours after having afternoon tea. Feel like they are trying to force me to cock up the diet and pile the pounds on. I'm NOT doing it. I've told them straight, I'm not eating, I won't sit in the restaurant and watch them eat, I will meet up with them all afterwards.

Also getting nasty comments from a girl i know whose been dieting for a year and lost a couple of stone - caught her saying that she thinks I'm a silly cow and taking the cheating option!!!!! Ok....so girls u heard it here....apparently we are cheating!! Talk about plain old nastiness xxx

*****iest at its best but u will be one smiling when u thinner than them both xxx

harassed_mother said:
*****iest at its best but u will be one smiling when u thinner than them both xxx

Ha ha ha!!!! Oh i hope so!!! xx

Oh my God I can't believe that Christy how horrible of them wanting you to eat and def trying to sabotage!! Have to be honest I sometimes feeling I am taking the easy option I said that to my friend because if I don't have to think or make decisions about food I am ok when I start ww or sw I am ok then I start eating more and more so I don't really see it as cheating just an option that I can stick with. Xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Oh my God I can't believe that Christy how horrible of them wanting you to eat and def trying to sabotage!! Have to be honest I sometimes feeling I am taking the easy option I said that to my friend because if I don't have to think or make decisions about food I am ok when I start ww or sw I am ok then I start eating more and more so I don't really see it as cheating just an option that I can stick with. Xxxxxxx

Nothing about this diet Is easy it's hardest one I ever done we are so used to eating that taking that away makes it unbearable at times but we are all oing amazing xxx

harassed_mother said:
Nothing about this diet Is easy it's hardest one I ever done we are so used to eating that taking that away makes it unbearable at times but we are all oing amazing xxx

Yup we are amazing. I have found it ok so far but sometimes just walking past the crisps or bisquits is hard as I pick one up sometimes without even realising I have done it and then have to say what the hell are you doing Sharon Hahahahahah x

I totally agree - this is a hardcore diet and it's so hard to get people to understand why you are saying no to things. The best friend actually cried on the phone when I told her I couldn't come to the restaurant and hinted that I'm ruining her hen night!!!! So I've said I'll go but told her I'm not eating or drinking anything other than water - I've said if I hear anybody try and put pressure on me to eat I will walk out.

Ive now got to sit through afternoon tea AND a meal at jamies italian, its hardly a great night is it?!!! Is it me? Am I being obsessive and a kill joy???? What's wrong with going for a quick bite to eat at Nandos and then out for champagne and cocktails?!!! I feel completely emotionally blackmailed and I'm really hurt - I have spent weeks organising a great hen party - I don't want to go at all now :( xx

ChristyT said:
I totally agree - this is a hardcore diet and it's so hard to get people to understand why you are saying no to things. The best friend actually cried on the phone when I told her I couldn't come to the restaurant and hinted that I'm ruining her hen night!!!! So I've said I'll go but told her I'm not eating or drinking anything other than water - I've said if I hear anybody try and put pressure on me to eat I will walk out.

Ive now got to sit through afternoon tea AND a meal at jamies italian, its hardly a great night is it?!!! Is it me? Am I being obsessive and a kill joy???? What's wrong with going for a quick bite to eat at Nandos and then out for champagne and cocktails?!!! I feel completely emotionally blackmailed and I'm really hurt - I have spent weeks organising a great hen party - I don't want to go at all now :( xx

Good morning ladies hope u r all doing good on this sunny Monday morning :)

ChristyT said:

Awwwwww Christy!!! Do you feel if you have a day off but a sensible day off will you get straight back on??? If you def don't want to go off plan can you take a bar with you then you can actually eat something. Remember lovely although this is about her night it is about your life xxxxxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Good morning ladies hope u r all doing good on this sunny Monday morning :)

Morning sweetie!! Well my daughter has been really poorly with tonsils so bad we called ambulance last nite as she was struggling to breathe and we couldnt bring her temp down!! she is ok we got home around 4 this morning. She was taccy as well pulse around 122/136 but they said coz of her temp it was expected. On the plus side jumped on my scales this morning and I am in the 14's ohhhhh my such a good feeling I want friday to come to prove it to me :) well I at work this pm at 1 and daddy is home to look after her :) xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning sweetie!! Well my daughter has been really poorly with tonsils so bad we called ambulance last nite as she was struggling to breathe and we couldnt bring her temp down!! she is ok we got home around 4 this morning. She was taccy as well pulse around 122/136 but they said coz of her temp it was expected. On the plus side jumped on my scales this morning and I am in the 14's ohhhhh my such a good feeling I want friday to come to prove it to me :) well I at work this pm at 1 and daddy is home to look after her :) xxxxxxx

Aaaah no hope she gets better soon poor thing horrible when your kids are Ill 14's Woohoo that amazing Hun how fab x

harassed_mother said:
Aaaah no hope she gets better soon poor thing horrible when your kids are Ill 14's Woohoo that amazing Hun how fab x

I know I am very excited :( I am sure she will be ok will keep an eye on her today and see how she goes xxxx

Back