Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

therealbbe said:
Awwwwww Christy!!! Do you feel if you have a day off but a sensible day off will you get straight back on??? If you def don't want to go off plan can you take a bar with you then you can actually eat something. Remember lovely although this is about her night it is about your life xxxxxxxx

Well I've thought long and hard overnight and decided:

1. I am going to drink green tea and a Cambridge bar for afternoon tea.

2. I'm going to go to Jamies and so SS+ and give the kitchen strict instructions on my food order (how very Victoria beckam of me?!!! Lol)

3. I'm not drinking!

I am not breaking my diet for somebody who is going to be so selfish and unsupportive. They can say what they like about me but this is about my health and future, she is going to have to get used to this because if I'm going to keep the weight off I've got to be strict with myself. The days of saying what the hell lets enjoy ourselves are much more controlled now :)

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

therealbbe said:
Morning sweetie!! Well my daughter has been really poorly with tonsils so bad we called ambulance last nite as she was struggling to breathe and we couldnt bring her temp down!! she is ok we got home around 4 this morning. She was taccy as well pulse around 122/136 but they said coz of her temp it was expected. On the plus side jumped on my scales this morning and I am in the 14's ohhhhh my such a good feeling I want friday to come to prove it to me :) well I at work this pm at 1 and daddy is home to look after her :) xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your daughter! Must have been a real worry...I hope she's on the mend xxxxx

ChristyT said:
Well I've thought long and hard overnight and decided:

1. I am going to drink green tea and a Cambridge bar for afternoon tea.

2. I'm going to go to Jamies and so SS+ and give the kitchen strict instructions on my food order (how very Victoria beckam of me?!!! Lol)

3. I'm not drinking!

I am not breaking my diet for somebody who is going to be so selfish and unsupportive. They can say what they like about me but this is about my health and future, she is going to have to get used to this because if I'm going to keep the weight off I've got to be strict with myself. The days of saying what the hell lets enjoy ourselves are much more controlled now :)

xxx

Brilliant and to have a planned meal off I feel mesns you will stick to it I just know it. What you going to have??? Xxxx

ChristyT said:
Sorry to hear about your daughter! Must have been a real worry...I hope she's on the mend xxxxx

Well she woke up at 8.30 had more meds now backto sleep lol she is ok at moment just wakes up wen temp goes up and pain comes on :( xxxxx

I am more excited about being in the 14's god I feel like a bad mother but wowzer!!! Started in 17's lol x

Nah you're not!! You know she'll be ok and you're keeping perspective!!! You're doing fantastic!!!! Well done for getting into the 14s :) I'm in the 17s now so focussing on getting into 16s ASAP....eeek......think I'll cry when I get into the 14s lol xxxx

ChristyT said:
Nah you're not!! You know she'll be ok and you're keeping perspective!!! You're doing fantastic!!!! Well done for getting into the 14s :) I'm in the 17s now so focussing on getting into 16s ASAP....eeek......think I'll cry when I get into the 14s lol xxxx

Awwwww I prolly will on friday not been in them for omg cant remember just now cant wait for weigh in now!!! Lol xxxxxx

Roll on Friday lovely!!! I've got official WI tomorrow and as a minimum I want to see 17st11...really hope I'm not disappointed...I was naughty last night and had 4 spoonfuls of leftover beef bouginion, the smell was driving me crazy and I couldn't resist xx

ChristyT said:
Roll on Friday lovely!!! I've got official WI tomorrow and as a minimum I want to see 17st11...really hope I'm not disappointed...I was naughty last night and had 4 spoonfuls of leftover beef bouginion, the smell was driving me crazy and I couldn't resist xx

You will manage that!!! 4 spoonfuls won't stop that love :) good luck xxxx

Hey Sharon how are u today I have gone back to work today And have just been for my WI and put 4lb on I'm not happy told my CDC I am furious ith myself but that I want at least 5 next week now to get off what I have put on :-(

harassed_mother said:
Hey Sharon how are u today I have gone back to work today And have just been for my WI and put 4lb on I'm not happy told my CDC I am furious ith myself but that I want at least 5 next week now to get off what I have put on :-(

Don't be too hard on yourself - I bet most of it is water!! Beauty of CDC is its not unrealistic to expect a 5lb loss if u have a good week :) its nothing that can't be fixed :) xxx

ChristyT said:
Don't be too hard on yourself - I bet most of it is water!! Beauty of CDC is its not unrealistic to expect a 5lb loss if u have a good week :) its nothing that can't be fixed :) xxx

Thanks Hun just so angry with myself at min I will be alright next week :)

I was like that last week, just put it behind you and keep up all your hard work - you'll pull it back next week I'm sure :) as they say, it's a marathon xxxxxx

ChristyT said:
I was like that last week, just put it behind you and keep up all your hard work - you'll pull it back next week I'm sure :) as they say, it's a marathon xxxxxx

Very very true it been 21 weeks so far

I saw my CDC and she is predicting I'll be at this until Christmas. The last 7 weeks seem to have taken forever but at the same time they've flown by....wierd! So I've got at least another 19 weeks to go.

I just keep thinking of being able to pick up a size 12 dress and wondering what it will feel like to think that's my size, instead of it just being wishful thinking xx

ChristyT said:
I saw my CDC and she is predicting I'll be at this until Christmas. The last 7 weeks seem to have taken forever but at the same time they've flown by....wierd! So I've got at least another 19 weeks to go.

I just keep thinking of being able to pick up a size 12 dress and wondering what it will feel like to think that's my size, instead of it just being wishful thinking xx

I'm hoping to b at goal by Xmas too :)

Well I have fingers crossed to both is us :) xxxx

harassed_mother said:

Awwwwwww chick remember its over and done with now starts new week and you will easily get rid of that 4 and lots more I have lots of faith in you!!! I am doing good been work all day got home at 8.30. Lizzie my daughter is feeling a lot better and son starts secondary school tomorrow my little man is growing up :( god I love him sooooooo much xxxxxx

Back