Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

therealbbe said:
Well I lost 5lbs :) I am in the 14's well and truly :eek: next goal 13's lol xxxxx

Wooooooohoooooooooooo go Sharon that's brilliant we'll done u xxxxx

I Have posted my photos in the inspirational photos bit called the makings of the new me so u can see me finally xxx

harassed_mother said:
I Have posted my photos in the inspirational photos bit called the makings of the new me so u can see me finally xxx

Awwwwwww brilliant going to have a look xxxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Wooooooohoooooooooooo go Sharon that's brilliant we'll done u xxxxx

Thanks love need to go on big computer and change my ticker as well lol xxxx

Well have updated my ticker...........awwwwwwwwwwww it feels bloody great to finally do that!! been a long process just for me to get this far but long may it continue roll on another great week :D

therealbbe said:
Well have updated my ticker...........awwwwwwwwwwww it feels bloody great to finally do that!! been a long process just for me to get this far but long may it continue roll on another great week :D

Yehhhhh hello slim realbabe

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwww helloooooo to you slim harassed mother :D we are awesome aren't we :) xxxxx

Hope u having not too bad of a time n work x just think of that money :)

Well good morning all just in bed chilling watching xfactor as I did night last nightt and was naughty only had bar through out the day as i was gonna have shake then soup for nites and forgot to take packs so I came straight home this morning and had soup and another bar. Don't know if I should of had that 2nd bar but I did :/ hope no damage done!! Trust me all the food around last night i could of gone totally pff the boil :eek: anyway i will sleep till about 3 then start again and have just my normal packs again. Hope you all have a lovely day xxxxxx

Well woken up and I think I am bloody starving and just want to eat anything just anything. I am sure it will pass had over 2 litres water already argggggggg xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Well woken up and I think I am bloody starving and just want to eat anything just anything. I am sure it will pass had over 2 litres water already argggggggg xxxxx

Don't cave xxxx good evening Hun hope u r doing fabulous no doubt u r

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

I feel exactly the same, fell off the wagon slightly on Saturday and now having to get back into Ketosis..

It's rubbish, but just remember by day 3/4 we won't be hungry anymore (well not physically anyway - I find the emotional head part the hardest)

Tbag said:
I feel exactly the same, fell off the wagon slightly on Saturday and now having to get back into Ketosis..

It's rubbish, but just remember by day 3/4 we won't be hungry anymore (well not physically anyway - I find the emotional head part the hardest)

I'm on day 5 again now and feeling like I used to not hungr anymore just doing SS WI tomorrow for me and dreading it :-(

therealbbe said:

Ahhhh keep the focus!!! Try not to give in xx

I'm back on track after hen weekend celebrations - I've put 3lbs on so dreading WI tomorrow. Really tempted to call Tracy and ask her if we can do WI on Thursday so I have a chance to turn it around :( Apart from the peanuts I ate no carbs but drank enough to sink ship so ive scupperd the diet well and truely oooops xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning Sharon xxx hope u r feeling refreshed after your stint on nights and still being good :) we gotta knock on those 13's door soon :) xxx

harassed_mother said:
Don't cave xxxx good evening Hun hope u r doing fabulous no doubt u r

Hahahahahah hello you I didn't cave I think it was coming off nites totally did me in had a crushed ice vanilla shake and glugged water xxxxxx

Tbag said:

Def it is the emotional bit I am not hungry it is just everything smells lush!!! Lol x

ChristyT said:
Ahhhh keep the focus!!! Try not to give in xx

I'm back on track after hen weekend celebrations - I've put 3lbs on so dreading WI tomorrow. Really tempted to call Tracy and ask her if we can do WI on Thursday so I have a chance to turn it around :( Apart from the peanuts I ate no carbs but drank enough to sink ship so ive scupperd the diet well and truely oooops xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't cave chick!! WAs bloody hard but I didn't and feel great this Morning for staying on track. I need to continue for as long as poss as when I back at Uni I might struggle to afford it as I can't work as much :( cxxxzx

harassed_mother said:
Good morning Sharon xxx hope u r feeling refreshed after your stint on nights and still being good :) we gotta knock on those 13's door soon :) xxx

Morning lovely!!! I am feeling a lot better at work 12-8 today gonna have shake or bar before I go and take soup with me then have last pack when I get home :) I have to get into those 13's I just have to :) xxxxxxx

Back