Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

Morning guys and thank you all for your support it means a lot I kinda felt all alone being starving and felt everything was against me I don't know why but today I am stronger and focussed and I won't cave in!!! Thank you again you guys are the only ones that really understand I wanna be slimmer for Xmas xxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning guys and thank you all for your support it means a lot I kinda felt all alone being starving and felt everything was against me I don't know why but today I am stronger and focussed and I won't cave in!!! Thank you again you guys are the only ones that really understand I wanna be slimmer for Xmas xxxxxxxx

U r stronger than u were when I first met u and u r one determined lady and we will be thin by xmas xos we are all that determined :) xxx keep it going mrs determination :) xxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Morning Hun xxxx hope u still being good and working hard :) xxx

I didn't cave chick!! WAs bloody hard but I didn't and feel great this Morning for staying on track. I need to continue for as long as poss as when I back at Uni I might struggle to afford it as I can't work as much :( cxxxzx

BRILLIANT!!!! Sooooo proud of you for keeping the focus, you are a lot more willpower than I do at the min :(

To be honest I am finding it expensive and now my son's father has suddenly stopped paying maintenance then I think it is going to get harder, but I am making some cutbacks and using my car less. I have decided to walk to the train station every day instead of driving which is saving me a few pennies, plus I am not drinking so saving quite a bit that way. Dreading the financial pinch on the lead up the Christmas though.... xxx

harassed_mother said:
Morning Hun xxxx hope u still being good and working hard :) xxx

Morning lovely I working very hard don't start work till 9 today had salad yesterday at work plus bar and soup working 12.5 hours on 3 days doesn't cut it with me but I was good :D and still def on track of course xxxxxxx

ChristyT said:
BRILLIANT!!!! Sooooo proud of you for keeping the focus, you are a lot more willpower than I do at the min :(

To be honest I am finding it expensive and now my son's father has suddenly stopped paying maintenance then I think it is going to get harder, but I am making some cutbacks and using my car less. I have decided to walk to the train station every day instead of driving which is saving me a few pennies, plus I am not drinking so saving quite a bit that way. Dreading the financial pinch on the lead up the Christmas though.... xxx

I totally hear you!!! I may have to stop in next week or two if I can't work. But I am ok with that I will continue to lose weight I am actually ok with it as last time I was angry etc this time I know I can still do it as I didn't have big weight gain :). Try not to worry Christy it's hard but we are strong and will get through it xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning lovely I working very hard don't start work till 9 today had salad yesterday at work plus bar and soup working 12.5 hours on 3 days doesn't cut it with me but I was good :D and still def on track of course xxxxxxx

Well done xxx bet u can't wait for WI tomorrow then can u we will both be hitting them 13s in few weeks forGetting bout 14s :) x

therealbbe said:
I totally hear you!!! I may have to stop in next week or two if I can't work. But I am ok with that I will continue to lose weight I am actually ok with it as last time I was angry etc this time I know I can still do it as I didn't have big weight gain :). Try not to worry Christy it's hard but we are strong and will get through it xxxxxx

:-( aaaah really

Christy I know how u feelin I'm having murder with Csa over payments they actually had to pay me £10000 2 years ago because for 10 years I was chasing them and they should have been paying me but weren't they were giving my money to some one else child first and now he very rarely makes payments so they know going for deduction of earnings from his bank but shouldn't be me chasing they should do that

harassed_mother said:
Well done xxx bet u can't wait for WI tomorrow then can u we will both be hitting them 13s in few weeks forGetting bout 14s :) x

Awwwww I know I want to have done 3/4 lbs would be nice if I honest Hehehehehe greedy but oh well :D xxxxxx

Yeah it's all about making the right choices when it comes to food and keeping active :) you've proved you can crack it which is brilliant!!!! xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
:-( aaaah really

Christy I know how u feelin I'm having murder with Csa over payments they actually had to pay me £10000 2 years ago because for 10 years I was chasing them and they should have been paying me but weren't they were giving my money to some one else child first and now he very rarely makes payments so they know going for deduction of earnings from his bank but shouldn't be me chasing they should do that

Omg that is awful!!! I know exactly what you mean about chasing CSA, feel like I am on the phone constantly :(

Really winds me up as I shouldn't have to do it! I get paid a pittance as it is because he fiddles his money, gets me so cross, especially when he likes to make out he is this amazing man. He's a poor excuse for a man and a terrible father xxx

Morning Sharon xxx and others :) hope u r all well good luck for today Sharon although u won't need it I'm sure xxx it's fffffffriday woohoo :) xxx

ChristyT said:
Yeah it's all about making the right choices when it comes to food and keeping active :) you've proved you can crack it which is brilliant!!!! xxxx

Yeah that is really true!! I don't like making choices think that is why I like this diet so much :) xxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Morning Sharon xxx and others :) hope u r all well good luck for today Sharon although u won't need it I'm sure xxx it's fffffffriday woohoo :) xxx

You do make me Laff - thank you sweetie I soooooo need it :D xxxxx

Hey guys back from weighin lost another 3 lbs am really happy but kinda wanted 4 hahahahaha why we never bloody happy :D hope everyone else has a great weigh in day xxxxx

That's still a fantastic weight loss - give yourself a massive pat on the back! :)

Back