There's a reason why...

Becktoria79

Gold Member
I stopped buying weight watcher bars at meetings.
Since I rejoined at the beginning of the year I've avoided buying weight watcher goodies, However my sweet tooth has really been playing up this last week so thought I'd buy one of their selection boxes. This was last night, this evening I've munched my way through half the pack, that's 5 bars! What's worse is I had a ripple earlier too. I've pointed everything and although i'm irritated with myself im half tempted to eat them all now so they aren't in the house after tonight and I can start afresh properly tomorrow.
That's my problem, if I'm not totally totally in the zone and something tempting is around I can't resist. I went to the shop with my friend and she bought a big bar if galaxy. This will last her days cos she can stop at 2 squares as she said 'just to take the edge off.' not me, if I know it's there it's gone and I think I kind of knew this when I bought the selection box. In my head it was gonna last a fortnight and just be a treat at end if the day, the reality of having it around is very different.
I think I'm gonna buy loads of my favourite fruit tomorrow and try to get on track for the rest of the week. If I don't give into my sweet cravings they tend to go away after a few days. Hopefully I'll bring this back around.

I could have written that! I don't buy any treats from the meeting for this very reason. Too much of a pig!!! At least you pointed it all though

I don't have that problem with chocolate-I can take it or leave it BUT if I open a bottle of wine I find it very hard to just have the one small glass!!!!! Especially after a hard day at work! And there's loads of pro points in wine too :rolleyes:

Me too - if I know something's there I've got to finish it, I'm just too tempted by sweet things! I'm best off not having them in the house at all.

me too im a chocoholic and find it really hard but doing well so far lol, just had a freddo bar and thats me for today x

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had another bad night last night. Was fine all day at work and then just ate crap. Finished off the weight watcher bars and then didn't fancy a big tea so ate cheese sandwiches then later on coco pops. It's not the worst in the world but with points I used could've actually had something really nice. Anyhow I've not used up all my weeklies and starting again today using just dailies for rest of the week and hoping that I can still lose by weds! X

Im the same, if its there ill eat it till its finished. Its best not to buy it at all. Saves you lots of hassle in the long run. As you said stock up on your fruit :)

I was like this with Fruities. Farties I used to call them. I don't buy them anymore.

I bought M&S orange and lemon sugar free sweets last night.... (similar sized box and type of sweets as the ww ones)

after being on the toilet a hellish 3 times in 15 minutes I decided that eating the whole box was a VERY VERY VERY bad idea. My bowels are still cramping today!!!

Back