There's something wrong with me...........

Corey

longs to be average!
Went to feed my two little puddy cats tonight, and their food smelt unbelievably good - I'm think I am slowly going mad!!!!!

:rotflmao: Oh Corey - don't make me laugh I'm in pain! Ouch - I can understand it (vaguely) but the whole idea of wanting the cat's food is enough to make me bleurghhhhh!

Went to feed my two little puddy cats tonight, and their food smelt unbelievably good - I'm think I am slowly going mad!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You didnt try it did you;)

Good for you for resisting:D:D:D:D:D

;););)

Its not good Cora stop meowing, we re not convinced:(

Well even the cat and dog smell good enough to eat to me - and I'm not even Chinese!

:giggle:I have to admit I was only thinking the other day that my dog eats better than me now.

About two weeks into this, my cat was diagnosed with Pancreatitis ( :( ) So they put her on a special diet.....

Vennison and Green Peas!!!! THe sod!

lol....I rememebr being slighlty concerned that I was jealous of my cats diet!! :D

(But I can't get on board with the tinned food smelling nice - just can't!!! :D)

I think my two furries are feeling sorry for me as I was woken up this morning by a load of cat biscuits landing on my head!
They are certainly put out by the fact their human pillow can no longer sit still in the evening!
;)

I can even smell food when there isnt any, im drooling all the time, but i must admit, cat food is starting to smell de-lish:banghead: Glad Im not the only one lol xxx

Noooooooooo I'm so not with you all on this one .... just the thoughts of it are horrid horrid horrid :D

The only thing that sounded okay was the venison and peas and that's only if I'm cooking it and know that there's no other dodgy cat stuff in there.

I can't even walk down the pet food aisles in Asda/Tesco cos of the smell of it all - and that's whether I am on or not on the diet. :eek:

Back